Suicide and Tattoos and the Mafia Media

Talk about anything that is off topic or non-political in here.

Unread postby VectorSpaceMan » Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:59 pm

I think those who choose to go LGBT and then find they're being 'bullyied' in HS should expect it - they want the persecution, more importantly the lawyers and teachers and mafia media have told them they have their rights, but doesn't this refute the claim that 'ALL YOUNG PEOPLE ARE OK WITH THE LGBT LIFESTYLE'? The mafia media can't have it both ways, this is arrogance - they say on one hand that 'this is the 21st century, and all young people are tolerant of the LFBT agenda, bunk, they are obviously not, of course the media will say only the haters and far right kids make fun of the poor LGBT's, but the notable Facebook Suicides because people are 'outed' shows that the latter statement is not true, LGBT's will always be made fun of in great numbers by the younger set so this proves the mafia media's claim that all young people are "OK" with the LGBT'S is FALSE. :confusion-scratchheadblue:

On the issue of tattooes, I find it is disturbing that the mafia media, again, is "OK" with it, pushing them in their big productioins, contests, and charcterizations without stigma [or disgust], only a plain, old, "if you're not OK with it them, meaning being tattooed, you must be intolerant" [and a hater, the great lie by the left]. :sad-roulette:

So, let them kill themselves and let them tattoo themselves, just don't ask US to feel sorry for them - there are many things in life to deal with, and if you have to go LGBT and/or get tattoos your're asking to be treated differently - expect second looks, discrimination, intolerance and stigmitization. What a concept, different - when what the last time the mafia media took that position? With them, it's only all about tolerance, and if you 'discriminate' you are a hater. Indeed, I descriminate against the LGBT's and anthing that is tattooed. It's MY RIGHT TO DISCRIMINATE. But that does NOT make me a hater, does it?

:violence-torch: VSM
VectorSpaceMan
Media analyst

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to Anything Else Non-Political