Goldberg's CSPAN Apperance

order now!

Unread postby banjobkp » Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:11 am

I just wanted to comment on BG's comment that liberals are frothing at the mouth about George Bush and that the left has hijacked moderates liberals.

As a centrist democrat, I was more than willing to hand the ball to republicans after the corruption scandals of the democratic run congress had lead me into disillusionment of what I thought democrats should be, a party of opportunity, of fiscal conservatism, and of individual freedom.

Naturally frothing about Bush is more about the overall republican establishment that has done nothing more than be like the democrats, essentially corrupt and incompetent.

So if we are frothing, don't blame the extreem left for hijacking the party, I froth because I can see the whole republican party being intolerant corrupt spend thrifts who on top of those charges are incompetent running the government.
...speaking of a plague that consumes an estimated $75 billion per year of public money...-- yet a plague for which no cure is at hand, nor in prospect - Wm. F. Buckley Jr.
banjobkp
Media observer

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: Goldberg's CSPAN Apperance

Unread postby JmThms » Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:41 am

banjobkp wrote:
So if we are frothing, don't blame the extreem left for hijacking the party, I froth because I can see the whole republican party being intolerant corrupt spend thrifts who on top of those charges are incompetent running the government.

"intolerant"? how do you mean? Corrupt in what way? Cunningham, of course, but otherwise how? Isn't "spend thrift" a good thing?
"A liberal is someone who is so broadminded they can't even take their own side in a fight"
- unknown

"[to Liberals] Loving America is too simple an emotion. To be nuanced you have to hate it a little."
- Ann Coulter
JmThms
Media observer

Return to Crazies to the Left of Me, Wimps to the Right: How One Side Lost Its Mind and the Other Lost Its Nerve