Creation and evolution can and do coexist

order now!

Unread postby Ted K » Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:41 am

Just finished Crazies and Wimps--great book! Your essay on creation/ big bang. I understand your argument. As a biologist I can say creation and evolution can and do coexist.
Suggest you read Lee Stroble's book "The Case for a creator"
interesting and intelligent.

Thanks for an other great book.
TRK
Ted K

Sponsor

Sponsor

Why should Creationism and Evolution Co-Exist?

Unread postby banjobkp » Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:23 am

As an anti theist, I just am happy to see evolution and science remain separate from religious viewpoints.

Really, we don't have to cross pollinate these concepts. Where are the conservative guts to take a stand, acknowlege that Man has evolved from the primordial soup and leave religion to those who need to feel a part of something less be driven insane by the idea of nothingness after death?

If you understand science, then you understand what I'm saying. Its time for conservatives to stop trying to have it both ways. Take a stand for science and the truth.

I never could understand how libertarian and fiscal conservatives could throw their lots in with the evangelical right.
...speaking of a plague that consumes an estimated $75 billion per year of public money...-- yet a plague for which no cure is at hand, nor in prospect - Wm. F. Buckley Jr.
banjobkp
Media observer

Re: Creation and evolution can and do coexist

Unread postby westfl70 » Tue Aug 07, 2007 5:26 pm

Ted K wrote:Just finished Crazies and Wimps--great book! Your essay on creation/ big bang. I understand your argument. As a biologist I can say creation and evolution can and do coexist.
Suggest you read Lee Stroble's book "The Case for a creator"
interesting and intelligent.

Thanks for an other great book.

Having read the same book, I was about to send a similar message. I have long thought that the theory of evolution was incomplete. Evolution obviously exists to some extent, but it doesn't really explain how it all began at least to my satisfaction. I'm pleased to know that I'm not alone with this thought. Thanks for the suggestion. I'd like to read Stroble's book.

Ell
Ell
westfl70

Unread postby Cortese » Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:23 pm

I highly recommend any of Lee Stroble's books. They're very intellectual and insightful geared towards believers, seekers and non-believers alike.
Life-long fan of the Military/Industrial/Janitorial/Custodial/Welfare-State/Pork-Laden/Mortgage & Bank Bailout Complex
Cortese
Media GOD!

Return to Crazies to the Left of Me, Wimps to the Right: How One Side Lost Its Mind and the Other Lost Its Nerve