Boy, have you got it backwards!

order now!

Unread postby JKersting » Wed Apr 25, 2007 3:17 pm

Cortese wrote:Let's see...definition of crazy...see the above post.

:D :D :D :D :D

8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jay Kersting
"The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they are ignorant, but that they know so much that isn't so. " Reagan
"Now more than ever before,the people are responsible for the character of their Congress.If that body be ignorant, reckless and corrupt, it is because the people tolerate ignorance, recklessness and corruption."Garfield
JKersting
Media GOD!

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: Boy, have you got it backwards!

Unread postby JmThms » Tue May 08, 2007 7:05 am

OilStorms wrote:What is your definition of crazy?
Invading and slaughtering hundreds of thousands of innocent people. Legalizing torture. Shredding the constitution and Bill Of Rights and installing a dictatorial regime of a presidency. Blaming the nation's economic and social woes on illegal immigrants who break their backs picking our crops for sub-minimum wage. Protecting sickly-corrupt and often hypocritically bible-thumping and often secretly gay Congressmen who engage in criminal election fraud, prostitution parties, whom receive huge kickbacks from defense contractors while our troops die from lack of armor. Purposefully setting out to deconstruct our entire government and strip all powers of oversight regulation while filling every high office with bought-off corporate lobbyists. Denying mainstream science - calling it partisan while adamantly refuting that Global Warming even exists.
Yeah, Liberals sure are the crazies these days.

At times I enjoy being reminded, point by point, why I am anti-liberal.
"A liberal is someone who is so broadminded they can't even take their own side in a fight"
- unknown

"[to Liberals] Loving America is too simple an emotion. To be nuanced you have to hate it a little."
- Ann Coulter
JmThms
Media observer

Unread postby JmThms » Tue May 08, 2007 7:15 am

Jim Rutledge wrote:Oilstorms makes seven points.

Cortese, Ren...iny, & John..Lodge reply without addressing any of the points.
Cortese chooses to change languages (that's o.k. my mother is Italian); Ren...iny & John..Lodge choose to reply with Ad Hominen responses.

This is not the level of discourse I expected from this forum.

Jim Rutledge

Sorry, but its a waste of time to go through the mechanics of addressing the "points" when they are basically the same ole nutty ideas. Just take a cursory look at OilStorms language: "slaughtering", "Legalizing torture", "Shredding the constitution", "installing a dictatorial regime", "Purposefully setting out to deconstruct our entire government", "Denying mainstream science". ad nauseum. Yea, well thought out, measured ideas like these sure do deserve a proper attention to the "level of discourse", don't they?
"A liberal is someone who is so broadminded they can't even take their own side in a fight"
- unknown

"[to Liberals] Loving America is too simple an emotion. To be nuanced you have to hate it a little."
- Ann Coulter
JmThms
Media observer

Unread postby John Gilchrist Lodge » Tue May 08, 2007 9:45 pm

JmThms wrote:
Invading and slaughtering hundreds of thousands of innocent people. Legalizing torture. Shredding the constitution and Bill Of Rights and installing a dictatorial regime of a presidency. Blaming the nation's economic and social woes on illegal immigrants who break their backs picking our crops for sub-minimum wage. Protecting sickly-corrupt and often hypocritically bible-thumping and often secretly gay Congressmen who engage in criminal election fraud, prostitution parties, whom receive huge kickbacks from defense contractors while our troops die from lack of armor. Purposefully setting out to deconstruct our entire government and strip all powers of oversight regulation while filling every high office with bought-off corporate lobbyists. Denying mainstream science - calling it partisan while adamantly refuting that Global Warming even exists.

At times I enjoy being reminded, point by point, why I am anti-liberal.

Sign me up too. :D :wink:
Go Cards!!!!
John Gilchrist Lodge
Media observer

Unread postby Jim Rutledge » Thu May 10, 2007 10:14 pm

Dear Cortese, Rendez.., J. Lodge, Tiffany, JKersting et al:

Thanks for the education. I have seen the light!!

Everything is fine! The world is good! Our country, which I truly love, is in an unending and unconstitutional war. Our federal deficit is soaring, something that used to make a Republican very concerned. Our government does support torture. (Rendez.... look at Guantanamo in addition to Abu Ghraib)

As a newly converted Right-Leaning Republican, I take comfort in the fact that when disagreeing with any leftist-leaning opponent I no longer have to argue the merits, I simply shout "CRAZY", LIBERAL", "ALARMIST", or "its a waste of time to go through the mechanics of addressing the points".

I sleep soundly now knowing that a Republican is in the White House; keeping those LIBERALS at bay; making sure that our foreign policy is strictly limited to our national defense; committed to a limited federal government; committed to a balanced budget and living within our means; protecting our individual liberties against government intrusion; and being honest and forthright with the American People.

God (please) Bless America!!

Jim Rutledge, Republican and Damn Proud of It
Jim Rutledge
Media pundit

Unread postby Tiffany » Thu May 10, 2007 10:56 pm

Jim Rutledge wrote:Dear Cortese, Rendez.., J. Lodge, Tiffany, JKersting et al:

Thanks for the education. I have seen the light!!

Everything is fine! The world is good! Our country, which I truly love, is in an unending and unconstitutional war. Our federal deficit is soaring, something that used to make a Republican very concerned. Our government does support torture. (Rendez.... look at Guantanamo in addition to Abu Ghraib)

As a newly converted Right-Leaning Republican, I take comfort in the fact that when disagreeing with any leftist-leaning opponent I no longer have to argue the merits, I simply shout "CRAZY", LIBERAL", "ALARMIST", or "its a waste of time to go through the mechanics of addressing the points".

I sleep soundly now knowing that a Republican is in the White House; keeping those LIBERALS at bay; making sure that our foreign policy is strictly limited to our national defense; committed to a limited federal government; committed to a balanced budget and living within our means; protecting our individual liberties against government intrusion; and being honest and forthright with the American People.

God (please) Bless America!!

Jim Rutledge, Republican and Damn Proud of It

You know, Jim... maybe you're right, b/c after all...

-We have hate crime laws to ensure that no one thinks bad thoughts (b/c making actions illegal isn't really good enough, is it?)

-And speech codes on college campuses so nobody gets their widdle feewings hurt (w/c is better b/c free expression is so five minutes ago)

-And people who would be willing and eager to take my money and give it to those who haven't made any (b/c why should it be mine, what, did I work for it?)

-And those who advocate rehabilitation of pedophiles (b/c we all know those guys can be cured and rarely repeat their offenses)

-And tireless public servants at the ACLU who work to keep the word "God" out of govt (b/c those framer guys that kept referring to God really didn't know what they were doing, did they?)

-And last but not least, we have those socially conscious ones among us who would disarm US citizens to save them from those harmful shooty-things that all the gangsters and the rednecks use (if we outlaw them, they'll go away, right? Like drugs did?)

Really, Jim, thinking of it now, I'm so glad that your people are fighting the good fight. Perhaps I'll join you, and maybe then...

-Many in America will never have to work again, b/c hey, it won't matter who works, will it, as long as the money is made?

-And maybe we can implement some new technology that will interpret brain waves so we'll know when someone feels hatred and we can arrest them before they commit a crime, yeah?

-And maybe we can even see how many people we can catch using racial slurs. We can take them out, too.

-And maybe we could just get the word "God" out of the public entirely, forget govt. We should just outlaw that, sort of like we will with the "hate speech".... and maybe Christmas, too, damn Christian capitalist holiday! We'll talk about getting rid of that as well.

-And we can make sure those heartless conservatives don't throw all the men who love boys into prison. Men who love boys are people, too, and who are we to say there aren't some boys who love men in return?

-While we're at it, we should set aside some more space in the west for those guys with all the wives. Those women are there voluntarily, of course, and to say they're brainwashed and don't know any other way is just conservatives pushing their morals onto other people. We wouldn't mind more polygamy, would we? Come on, think of all the luv to go 'round!

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

My point, Jim: Using sarcasm to point out what you see as the obvious flaws in opposing ideology isn't difficult or necessarily clever. Anyone can do it, and if everyone answered you in kind, we'd be here all day.

If you want to make me feel like I didn't argue sufficiently before, (or anyone else for that matter) you're going to have to do better than what you've done above.

And I still can't believe you won't admit oil guy was an alarmist. If it were a snake, it would've bitten you.
"If it's drowning you're after, don't torment yourself with shallow water."
Tiffany
Mod Team

Unread postby Jim Rutledge » Fri May 11, 2007 12:49 am

My Dearest Tiff,

1. I don't happen to support hate crime laws.
2. I don't happen to support speech codes on college campuses or elsewhere.
3. I don't like taxes, but I think some of my money should go to those who didn't have the advantages I have had.
4. I have no position on the rehabilitation of pedophiles.
5. I am a member of the ACLU, and I would prefer to keep GOD out of government.
6. I have a 32 pistol, a very nice 38 Police Special, a 30/30 Winchester Model 94, an Ithaca Model 37 (12 ga.) and a 22 rifle. I like my guns, and I use them.

7. I am self employed and work 60 hours a week, minimum.
8. ?????
9. Racial Slurs? are you referring to D. Imus. I used to listen to him every morning. What a loss!!
10. I'm an atheist, so I would prefer not to hear about god & christmas, but I would not be in favor of outlawing it.
11. This might be your fantasy, but it surely is not mine.
12. Polygamy, strange subject. I don't like it, I am monogamous, I am skeptical of the Mormons, but I am not convinced that the government has a role in this.

Jim Rutledge

p.s. I noticed that you neglected to address any of my original points.
Jim Rutledge
Media pundit

Unread postby Cortese » Fri May 11, 2007 6:23 am

Jim Rutledge wrote:Thanks for the education. I have seen the light!!

Glad to hear it. :lol:
Life-long fan of the Military/Industrial/Janitorial/Custodial/Welfare-State/Pork-Laden/Mortgage & Bank Bailout Complex
Cortese
Media GOD!

Unread postby Tiffany » Fri May 11, 2007 8:52 am

This board is not a college campus, ijhaq. (And I was purposely being uber-sarcastic, as any fool can see.)

I.j.h.a.q wrote:Off topic points:

"so nobody gets their widdle feewings hurt" "so nobody gets their widdle feewings hurt" "so nobody gets their widdle feewings hurt" "so nobody gets their widdle feewings hurt" "so nobody gets their widdle feewings hurt" "so nobody gets their widdle feewings hurt" "so nobody gets their widdle feewings hurt" "so nobody gets their widdle feewings hurt" "so nobody gets their widdle feewings hurt" "so nobody gets their widdle feewings hurt" "so nobody gets their widdle feewings hurt" "so nobody gets their widdle feewings hurt" "so nobody gets their widdle feewings hurt" "so nobody gets their widdle feewings hurt" "so nobody gets their widdle feewings hurt" "so nobody gets their widdle feewings hurt" "so nobody gets their widdle feewings hurt" "so nobody gets their widdle feewings hurt" "so nobody gets their widdle feewings hurt" "so nobody gets their widdle feewings hurt" "so nobody gets their widdle feewings hurt" "so nobody gets their widdle feewings hurt" "so nobody gets their widdle feewings hurt" "so nobody gets their widdle feewings hurt" "so nobody gets their widdle feewings hurt" "so nobody gets their widdle feewings hurt" "so nobody gets their widdle feewings hurt" "so nobody gets their widdle feewings hurt" "so nobody gets their widdle feewings hurt" "so nobody gets their widdle feewings hurt" "so nobody gets their widdle feewings hurt" "so nobody gets their widdle feewings hurt" "so nobody gets their widdle feewings hurt" "so nobody gets their widdle feewings hurt" "so nobody gets their widdle feewings hurt" "so nobody gets their widdle feewings hurt" "so nobody gets their widdle feewings hurt" "so nobody gets their widdle feewings hurt" "so nobody gets their widdle feewings hurt" "so nobody gets their widdle feewings hurt" "so nobody gets their widdle feewings hurt" "so nobody gets their widdle feewings hurt" "so nobody gets their widdle feewings hurt" "so nobody gets their widdle feewings hurt" "so nobody gets their widdle feewings hurt" "so nobody gets their widdle feewings hurt" "so nobody gets their widdle feewings hurt" "so nobody gets their widdle feewings hurt" "so nobody gets their widdle feewings hurt" "so nobody gets their widdle feewings hurt" "so nobody gets their widdle feewings hurt" "so nobody gets their widdle feewings hurt" "so nobody gets their widdle feewings hurt" "so nobody gets their widdle feewings hurt" "so nobody gets their widdle feewings hurt" "so nobody gets their widdle feewings hurt" "so nobody gets their widdle feewings hurt" "so nobody gets their widdle feewings hurt" "so nobody gets their widdle feewings hurt" "so nobody gets their widdle feewings hurt" "so nobody gets their widdle feewings hurt" "so nobody gets their widdle feewings hurt" "so nobody gets their widdle feewings hurt" "so nobody gets their widdle feewings hurt" "so nobody gets their widdle feewings hurt" "so nobody gets their widdle feewings hurt" "so nobody gets their widdle feewings hurt" "so nobody gets their widdle feewings hurt" "so nobody gets their widdle feewings hurt" "so nobody gets their widdle feewings hurt" "so nobody gets their widdle feewings hurt" "so nobody gets their widdle feewings hurt" "so nobody gets their widdle feewings hurt" "so nobody gets their widdle feewings hurt" "so nobody gets their widdle feewings hurt" "so nobody gets their widdle feewings hurt" "so nobody gets their widdle feewings hurt" "so nobody gets their widdle feewings hurt" "so nobody gets their widdle feewings hurt" "so nobody gets their widdle feewings hurt" "so nobody gets their widdle feewings hurt" "so nobody gets their widdle feewings hurt" "so nobody gets their widdle feewings hurt" "so nobody gets their widdle feewings hurt" "so nobody gets their widdle feewings hurt" "so nobody gets their widdle feewings hurt" "so nobody gets their widdle feewings hurt" "so nobody gets their widdle feewings hurt" "so nobody gets their widdle feewings hurt" "so nobody gets their widdle feewings hurt" "so nobody gets their widdle feewings hurt" "so nobody gets their widdle feewings hurt" "so nobody gets their widdle feewings hurt" "so nobody gets their widdle feewings hurt" "so nobody gets their widdle feewings hurt" "so nobody gets their widdle feewings hurt" Oh, I searched and searched and FOUND! Oh ya, me will have much fun in the future with such recorded words here found on site. Yes, will. :twisted:

We have standards of civility here. Name-calling and personal attacks aren't allowed, and that has nothing to do with my views on free speech zones on college campuses.

Here, we want you to be civil during political debate.

College campuses want you to be politically correct during your life.

And what we have here is a very singular environment, one that's run by the standards of the webmaster and the host, and that has nothing to do with the govt.

College campuses (many with speech codes) are public institutions, funded by govt, and might have thousands of people living on them.

A standard of civility on a message board and the actual possibility of reprimand by a public institution aren't at all comparable.

Btw, I'd gotten over being irritated with you for attempting to use my age as a valid argument in a discussion on civility...

But I find my mind is changed. Good job, ijhaq. You should've just apologized for what was obviously a ridiculously rude comment and moved on. Everything you've done after has been just as ridiculous as what started this. :roll:
"If it's drowning you're after, don't torment yourself with shallow water."
Tiffany
Mod Team

Unread postby I.j.h.a.q » Sun May 13, 2007 3:50 am

Tiffany wrote:This board is not a college campus, ijhaq. (And I was purposely being uber-sarcastic, as any fool can see.)

I.j.h.a.q wrote:Off topic points:

"so nobody gets their widdle feewings hurt" "so nobody gets their widdle feewings hurt" "so nobody gets their widdle feewings hurt" "so nobody gets their widdle feewings hurt" "so nobody gets their widdle feewings hurt" "so nobody gets their widdle feewings hurt" "so nobody gets their widdle feewings hurt" "so nobody gets their widdle feewings hurt" "so nobody gets their widdle feewings hurt" "so nobody gets their widdle feewings hurt" "so nobody gets their widdle feewings hurt" "so nobody gets their widdle feewings hurt" "so nobody gets their widdle feewings hurt" "so nobody gets their widdle feewings hurt" "so nobody gets their widdle feewings hurt" "so nobody gets their widdle feewings hurt" "so nobody gets their widdle feewings hurt" "so nobody gets their widdle feewings hurt" "so nobody gets their widdle feewings hurt" "so nobody gets their widdle feewings hurt" "so nobody gets their widdle feewings hurt" "so nobody gets their widdle feewings hurt" "so nobody gets their widdle feewings hurt" "so nobody gets their widdle feewings hurt" "so nobody gets their widdle feewings hurt" "so nobody gets their widdle feewings hurt" "so nobody gets their widdle feewings hurt" "so nobody gets their widdle feewings hurt" "so nobody gets their widdle feewings hurt" "so nobody gets their widdle feewings hurt" "so nobody gets their widdle feewings hurt" "so nobody gets their widdle feewings hurt" "so nobody gets their widdle feewings hurt" "so nobody gets their widdle feewings hurt" "so nobody gets their widdle feewings hurt" "so nobody gets their widdle feewings hurt" "so nobody gets their widdle feewings hurt" "so nobody gets their widdle feewings hurt" "so nobody gets their widdle feewings hurt" "so nobody gets their widdle feewings hurt" "so nobody gets their widdle feewings hurt" "so nobody gets their widdle feewings hurt" "so nobody gets their widdle feewings hurt" "so nobody gets their widdle feewings hurt" "so nobody gets their widdle feewings hurt" "so nobody gets their widdle feewings hurt" "so nobody gets their widdle feewings hurt" "so nobody gets their widdle feewings hurt" "so nobody gets their widdle feewings hurt" "so nobody gets their widdle feewings hurt" "so nobody gets their widdle feewings hurt" "so nobody gets their widdle feewings hurt" "so nobody gets their widdle feewings hurt" "so nobody gets their widdle feewings hurt" "so nobody gets their widdle feewings hurt" "so nobody gets their widdle feewings hurt" "so nobody gets their widdle feewings hurt" "so nobody gets their widdle feewings hurt" "so nobody gets their widdle feewings hurt" "so nobody gets their widdle feewings hurt" "so nobody gets their widdle feewings hurt" "so nobody gets their widdle feewings hurt" "so nobody gets their widdle feewings hurt" "so nobody gets their widdle feewings hurt" "so nobody gets their widdle feewings hurt" "so nobody gets their widdle feewings hurt" "so nobody gets their widdle feewings hurt" "so nobody gets their widdle feewings hurt" "so nobody gets their widdle feewings hurt" "so nobody gets their widdle feewings hurt" "so nobody gets their widdle feewings hurt" "so nobody gets their widdle feewings hurt" "so nobody gets their widdle feewings hurt" "so nobody gets their widdle feewings hurt" "so nobody gets their widdle feewings hurt" "so nobody gets their widdle feewings hurt" "so nobody gets their widdle feewings hurt" "so nobody gets their widdle feewings hurt" "so nobody gets their widdle feewings hurt" "so nobody gets their widdle feewings hurt" "so nobody gets their widdle feewings hurt" "so nobody gets their widdle feewings hurt" "so nobody gets their widdle feewings hurt" "so nobody gets their widdle feewings hurt" "so nobody gets their widdle feewings hurt" "so nobody gets their widdle feewings hurt" "so nobody gets their widdle feewings hurt" "so nobody gets their widdle feewings hurt" "so nobody gets their widdle feewings hurt" "so nobody gets their widdle feewings hurt" "so nobody gets their widdle feewings hurt" "so nobody gets their widdle feewings hurt" "so nobody gets their widdle feewings hurt" "so nobody gets their widdle feewings hurt" "so nobody gets their widdle feewings hurt" "so nobody gets their widdle feewings hurt" Oh, I searched and searched and FOUND! Oh ya, me will have much fun in the future with such recorded words here found on site. Yes, will. :twisted:

Tiffany wrote:We have standards of civility here. Name-calling and personal attacks aren't allowed, and that has nothing to do with my views on free speech zones on college campuses.

You want it where it just benefits you. I understand why the left wants to keep your kind under control on their campuses. You are no friend of conservative libertarians either, so your kind will just have to go it alone. Find your own zone. Oh ya, you have one here. :P

Tiffany wrote:Here, we want you to be civil during political debate.
College campuses want you to be politically correct during your life.

The left owns most of the campuses in America, so deal with it, or pony up some cash and start a major foundation and fund some business conservative colleges somewhere. Oh you can’t because you are paying Wall Street companies for everything in your life, and the management of those companies have foundations which they fund and so they influence the college personality. Oooooo! Money rules what a concept. So you see the left owns campuses through foundation money, and can control your speech on their property.

Thing is here, your group just manipulates conversations on this site because your secular-conservative kind have no clear gravity. That’s why you all pick and choose views at will without having any real core values unless Wall Street corporate media tells you to think this way or that way. That’s sad Tiff, you need gravity in your life. That is what Churchill was trying to say with his famous quote.

Tiffany wrote:And what we have here is a very singular environment, one that's run by the standards of the webmaster and the host, and that has nothing to do with the govt.

Huh? "Rude must go when it disagrees with me". I am familiar with the hazing program on this site. I seen it applied on, Ballsy-one.

Tiffany wrote:College campuses (many with speech codes) are public institutions, funded by govt, and might have thousands of people living on them.

A standard of civility on a message board and the actual possibility of reprimand by a public institution aren't at all comparable.

Colleges are funded by foundation money, tuitions, and sometimes government money with no strings attached. Deal with it. You can’t own it like a message board unless your in on the inside money game and made wealthy so you can create a foundation; go join, Rainbow; that's a start. Get in on the Royal Arts; that's where the real money is at, and one day you can influence how colleges campuses are ran through it. And in simile, message boards & college campuses, they are the same as in both being a venue of open exchange of ideas. And the same as the personalities of ownership control who can participate within the venue. Also, just like corporately owned MSM FoxNews and left-wing Free speech TV owned by fanatic liberal foundations airing on a Murdock owned venue. As I have posted before, “Control a nation’s conversation and you will write its history”. Some do and some don't. We don't because we is wittle. :P It's all the same anywhere you look. I guess liberals who make up the majority of ownership of most colleges can kick conservative butt out of its conversations.
It's called who owns what just like Mr. S. owns this site, and he can kick my C-libertarian butt out of here.

Tiffany wrote:Btw, I'd gotten over being irritated with you for attempting to use my age as a valid argument in a discussion on civility...

But I find my mind is changed. Good job, ijhaq. You should've just apologized for what was obviously a ridiculously rude comment and moved on. Everything you've done after has been just as ridiculous as what started this. :roll:
Huh, like, "I would call you an idiot, but I wont." :lol: You are leaning how to dry attack; very good, you're a good student.
"All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent."
- Thomas Jefferson
I.j.h.a.q
Media pundit

Unread postby hub_cap » Mon May 28, 2007 1:57 pm

OilStorms, some crazy is posting under your signature.
hub_cap

Unread postby dr_norm_chomsky » Fri Jun 01, 2007 10:25 pm

Jim Rutledge wrote:Oilstorms makes seven points.This is not the level of discourse I expected from this forum.

I wouldn't expect anything else.
dr_norm_chomsky
Media observer

Unread postby Jim Rutledge » Fri Jun 01, 2007 10:32 pm

Yes, Dr. Chomsky, I shouldn't expect anything else..... But I still can hope for it, can't I ?????

Jim Rutledge
Jim Rutledge
Media pundit

Unread postby JmThms » Sun Jun 03, 2007 5:36 am

Dr. Norm Chomsky:

Is your name a take on "Noem Chomsky", the uber-liberal linguist?
- unknown

- Ann Coulter
JmThms
Media observer

Unread postby Cortese » Sun Jun 03, 2007 6:51 am

Jim Rutledge wrote:Oilstorms makes seven points.This is not the level of discourse I expected from this forum.

dr_norm_chomsky wrote:I wouldn't expect anything else.

Jim Rutledge wrote:Yes, Dr. Chomsky, I shouldn't expect anything else...

I going to make this as plain as possible here and without civility because frankly I'm fed up with with the typical Liberal mentality that's being displayed by both of you.

You have this Dr. jerkoff bashing somebody because he thought they were still in college. So f bomb what if a person is still in college. Nobody around here gives a rats ass if you're an MD or a PhD.

It's this kind of condescension from you Libs that is really annoying and so typical. Like the banned poster earlier in this thread who was ripping on people who hold a job at Walmart. So f bomb what if that's what a person does for a living.

If you both seem to hold the intellectual high-ground around here, then why you come here at all?
Life-long fan of the Military/Industrial/Janitorial/Custodial/Welfare-State/Pork-Laden/Mortgage & Bank Bailout Complex
Cortese
Media GOD!

PreviousNext

Return to Crazies to the Left of Me, Wimps to the Right: How One Side Lost Its Mind and the Other Lost Its Nerve