Barny's books

order now!

Barny's books

Unread postby fonz » Thu Oct 02, 2008 8:42 pm

Dear Mr. Goldberg:
I used to like you and have even purchased your book, Crazies to the left of me, whimps to the right. I would like to have an address so I can send this book back to you personally after what you said about Sarah Palin on the Oreilly factor I will NEVER buy another book. Look you didn't have to do the Dan Quayle snid remark. If your ass had been under scrutiny as much as she has been and have to watch every word she says and watch out for gotcha questions then you and Oreilly might say the wrong thing too. I don't want anything to do with you or your books. You can stick it where the sun doesn't shine. I have ALWAYS loved your comments on the Oreilly show but this will hurt our candidate and it pisses me off. So please send me an address so I can send you your book back. My email is listed under the member name Fonz.
fonz

Barny's books

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: Barny's books

Unread postby Turkeylurker » Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:15 am

Hi Barny:

I thoroughly enjoyed "Crazies & Wimps", and I suspect that Fonz is a Crazy Wimp. Judging from his tone I suspect he is a closet Democrat!

I borrowed a copy from my local library. I can no longer afford to buy anything I am not going to eat.

I hope that my library will get a copy of "Slobbering Love Affair" because I really want to read it.

Mikey
Turkeylurker

Return to Crazies to the Left of Me, Wimps to the Right: How One Side Lost Its Mind and the Other Lost Its Nerve