On paperback

order now!

On paperback

Unread postby Tiffany » Wed Mar 26, 2008 11:56 pm

Hey Sinatra, do we just click any of the buy here links to get the paperback and make sure the site gets credit on Amazon?

There just wasn't an announcement like usual, and that's what I've used in the past to make sure I'm doing it the way I'm supposed to. Also, what's the new material? Now I'm all tense and wondering. :)
"If it's drowning you're after, don't torment yourself with shallow water."
Tiffany
Mod Team

On paperback

Sponsor

Sponsor

Unread postby MrSinatra » Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:38 am

http://www.bernardgoldberg.com/home.php

just click the big picture, i hope the rest takes care of itself
SYF Rocks!
www.LION-Radio.org

steve1633 wrote:if you havent realized yet that pp posts offer little in the way of intelligent discourse then youre dumber than i suspected, if its just easier to argue with someone like her then ya go ahead keep it up.
MrSinatra
Mod Team

Unread postby WeaponOfMassInstruction » Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:45 pm

I just bought a paperback copy (I'm sorry, Mr. Goldberg, but I'm a cheap b*****d).

Very enjoyable read, as are all of Bernie's books. I'm looking forward to being able to participate in discussions on this book. I didn't do so before because I feel it wrong to speak about something on which I am not informed (and wish more people had the same standard).
"Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views."
William F. Buckley, Jr.
WeaponOfMassInstruction
Mod Team

Return to Crazies to the Left of Me, Wimps to the Right: How One Side Lost Its Mind and the Other Lost Its Nerve