Hyper-Steroidal Hypocrisy

Just want to rap about whatever you want and it doesn't fit any other category? Do it in here.

Unread postby fertile1 » Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:37 pm

Hypo-Steroidal Hypocrisy

When, in a late debate, Trump stated that he would wait until the election was decided before himself assessing the legitimacy of its result, H. Clinton pounced as if Trump had just struck the Queen. Characterizing Trump’s position as “horrifying,” Clinton went on to say that Trump had a habit of crying foul when things did not go his way and that any challenge to the election result would be an attack on democracy, the rule of law, mother love and apple pie.
Now fast forward to the reaction of some prominent Dems to Trump’s unexpected victory. After taking to their beds, the streets, but never taking the powder they promised, they have launched a series of attacks that are ludicrous and polar opposites of what they themselves proclaimed to be appropriate conduct for losers.
My favorites are John Lewis and Rosie O’Donnell, only the former of which has a distinguished past to disgrace. Lewis is going to boycott the Inauguration; Rosie wants to call out the fuzz.
At the basis of this childish behavior is the latest twist on the well-known “Twinkie Defense.” It seems if the millions that voted for Trump were honest with themselves, they’d cry, “The Russians made me do it.” And understand, no one has suggested any physical manipulation of the electoral process. No, Trump was a kind of Manchurian Candidate whose supporters knew not what they did, so under the influence of John Podesta’s emails were they.
The saga of FBI Director Comey is a close second in the Dim Dem competition. A year ago, Comey was universally regarded as one of greatest public servants in the land, a man standing tall (literally and figuratively) above the fray of politics. His first bifurcated take on Clinton’s private email scandal lost him Republican support, but Comey’s decision not to prosecute Clinton further pressed him to the bosom of Democrats. I may be wrong, but I seem to recall that Nancy Pelosi characterized Comey as the kind of man she’d like to welcome into her family. Dr. Jekyll was clearly earning post-graduate honors.
But then, as a result not of any action by Republicans but rather by the antics of Clinton crutch Huma Abadin and her pathetic spouse, Mr. Hyde emerged. Democrat reaction to the transformation was so severe that the Hyde drag was quickly put away and Comey was quickly reinstated into Dem affection until Clinton lost and the search for phantom causes to replace the real ones, viz., Clinton being dishonest, corrupt, ineffective and dull as old shoes, was launched. Poor Comey is now the scapegoat of choice and even Charles Krauthammer, with whom I rarely disagree, is calling for his resignation.
The good news is that if Lewis and O’Donnell do not attend the Inaugural, the absence of the two of them will yield four seats for others.
fertile1
Media pundit

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to General topics / current events