Is this not discrimation?

Just want to rap about whatever you want and it doesn't fit any other category? Do it in here.

Unread postby Postanote » Thu Nov 24, 2016 11:50 am

I just saw on Tucker Carlson's program on Fox News, an interview with Mathew Blachfield, CEO of "1st in SEO". Blachfield apparently will not do business with Trump supporters. Can someone tell me the legal difference between the caterer who does not want to cater a same sex wedding, and a company that will not accept your business if you are a Trump supporter?

While we are at it, here is another question- If I walk into a bakery owned by a person of Central American origin, and ask them to bake a cake, and put the word "Deportation" on it, can the baker refuse to accept my business? Can any baker of any origin refuse to put the word deportation on the cake and/or reject my business all together?

I neither support Trump, nor would I want to get a cake with the word deportation on it, but we need to have consistent rules about how businesses can or cannot choose to service different types of customers.
Postanote

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to General topics / current events