Turning point? Future hope?

Just want to rap about whatever you want and it doesn't fit any other category? Do it in here.

Unread postby Davidec77 » Mon Nov 07, 2016 6:27 pm

Mr. Goldberg,

Considering the recent "over the top" bias in political reporting, can you identify a particular event or period of time when journalist ceased being purely news reporters? Is there a realistic path to restore journalistic integrity? Also, I recently read an article that highlighted Pres. Obama desire to establish common "truths" amongst all media outlets (broadcast and internet) so "our democracy can move forward". Pres. Obama specified his displeasure with a lack of universal acceptance in the dangers or global warming. He cited a figure of "99%" as the percentage of climate scientist who agree in the global warming ideaolgy. That is a false narrative and it highlights his unfettered manipulation of the media, thus American society. I can't recall any politician in history, other than Pres. Obama, who seems to be completely outside the bounds of rational scrutiny by the main steam media. Am I wrong?
Davidec77

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to General topics / current events