Let's Look at the "Legacy"

Just want to rap about whatever you want and it doesn't fit any other category? Do it in here.

Unread postby fertile1 » Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:10 pm

Let’s Look at the “Legacy”
No one was more proud and excited than I when the United States elected its first black (or at least half black) president. A significant step forward in the march toward racial indifference so beautifully articulated by Martin Luther King, Jr. in his iconic “I Have a Dream” speech on the steps of the Lincoln Memorial.
Now, eight years later, Obama is touting the election of Hillary Clinton, principally it seems, as a means of protecting his presidential “legacy.” (It’s no secret that Obama despises Mr. and Mrs. Clinton personally.) So, on Election Eve, perhaps it’s timely to look at that “legacy.”
1. BO started out with a rash promise to close Gitmo, which has yet to be accomplished.
2. He shortly thereafter appointed a rash of Czars, about which very little has been heard to this day, except, of course, for the gabby Van Jones, who shortly after being fired as Czar found a cozy home at CNN along with Donna Brazile and other corrupt partisans.
3. Throughout his tenure, virtually every branch of Obama’s government has been infected by a luscious combination of incompetence and corruption, including, without limitation, the IRS, the VA, the Secret Service, and the Holy Trinity of the State Department, Department of Justice, and the FBI.
4. On the international scene, Obama’s replacement of peace through power with a policy of toothless threats and outright appeasement has led the U.S. to new lows in terms of international respect.
5. Perhaps most embarrassing of all, Obama’s legacy-laden signature legislation regarding health care has failed utterly, and due to the ham-fisted manner in which it was enacted, this failure is solely the responsibility of BO.
I’m known as an atheist, to which I respond by stating my daily thanks to god for term limits.
When the Obama Family clears out of the White House, they will no doubt go on to live, like the Clintons before them, a life of privilege and unearned politically-based riches. But the one thing they will not have earned is the judgment of history that BO did anything other than a truly s bomb job as president.
fertile1
Media pundit

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to General topics / current events