Trumps press Conference and you on O'Riely

Just want to rap about whatever you want and it doesn't fit any other category? Do it in here.

Unread postby jeffrey » Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:14 pm

I take issue with you on Trump being "thin skinned". Trump has been under vicious attack from the MSM especially CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, ABC, NYT, Wapo. These "news" organizations are the swamp and they are fighting to keep their little thiefdoms. They are in fact acting on behalf of the Democrat party. I know you deny this and act like they are legitimate but to Americans like myself who strive to stay correctly informed it is clear they are biased. As Trump said the Hatred and the tone is beyond the pale. I admire that finally someone will stand up to these self righteous bully's and fight back. Then the MSM hides behind the 1st amendment as if the its gives them the right to lie without being called out on it. If your looking for someone to be called "thin skinned" its the MSM. How dare Trump confront them openly in front of the American people and expose them for the corrupt frauds they are. If you were to say it sounded unpresidential I totally disagree. This is what it looks like when a President stands up and says "no more" and he fights back against falsehoods and bias. He is our President and he represents us and its not going to be easy or pretty but he's going to fight for us, the American people, and I am proud of him.
respectfully submitted,
Jeffrey B
jeffrey

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to General topics / current events