STEPHEN COLBERT SHOULD BE ON THE LIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now available in paperback!

Unread postby Astral » Sat Apr 05, 2008 12:59 pm

Stephen Colbert is harmless for God's sake. He's intelligent and most of his stuff his hilarious AND COMPLETELY TRUE!

Shakespeare once said:
"Many a truth is spoken in jest".

Almost everything that John Stewart and Colbert joke about is still completely the truth. Most Republicans just don't like to hear the truth.
I am as moderate as one can be. I like aspects of both parties and think it's dumb that we're expected to go one way or the other with pre-packaged politicians.
Astral
Media observer

Sponsor

Sponsor

Unread postby MrSinatra » Sat Apr 05, 2008 11:25 pm

i have yet to see you base a position or argument in anything other than your opinion.

lame.
SYF Rocks!
www.LION-Radio.org

steve1633 wrote:if you havent realized yet that pp posts offer little in the way of intelligent discourse then youre dumber than i suspected, if its just easier to argue with someone like her then ya go ahead keep it up.
MrSinatra
Mod Team

Unread postby StrongBadJinzo » Sun Apr 06, 2008 7:27 pm

Stephen Colbert is a funny guy, much funnier than Jon Stewart. Jon Stewart, as was made quite clear in the interview of Bernard Goldberg on his show, despises anyone who attacks liberals. Stephen Colbert isn't mean on his show. Jon Stewart is. Stephen Colbert is the better of the two. Jon Stewart should be on The List for what he did to Bernard.
StrongBadJinzo
Media observer

Re: STEPHEN COLBERT SHOULD BE ON THE LIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unread postby KC1 » Fri Apr 30, 2010 3:38 pm

I really do enjoy Stephen Colbert. He's amusing and he seems really likeable. There ARE some despicable republicans out there, just as there are despicable democrats. Mr. Goldberg is not in the despicable category no matter how much Stewert wants him there. Democrats can behave just as badly as they claim many republicans do.
KC1

Unread postby Japanklet » Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:51 pm

Hello, KC!

Welcome to the board!

I've read some of your posts, and it's interesting that you classify yourself as somewhat middle-of-the-road. All viewpoints are welcome here, so please consider joining in some of the other discussions here. (We are currently in an administrative transition, and there are good things ahead.)

Again, welcome!

Japanklet
Note: To cut down on screen clutter on my tiny monitor, my computer is set to block all pictures that appear in the signatures of other posters. Because of that, I cannot see them nor comment on them. Thanks.—Japanklet
Japanklet
Media analyst

Re: STEPHEN COLBERT SHOULD BE ON THE LIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unread postby KC1 » Tue May 04, 2010 4:52 pm

Thanks Japanklet! :D
KC1

Previous

Return to 110 People who are Screwing up America... and Al Franken is number 37!