Even dead, Michael Jackson is still screwing up America

Now available in paperback!

Re: Even dead, Michael Jackson is still screwing up America

Unread postby pubjohn47 » Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:47 pm

bruno wrote:pervjohn,
Get some help before you ruin a kid's life. If that isn't enough to persuade you about just how badly you need therapy, then get some help so this "spiritual bride" won't have to bear seeing their father imprisoned because he blew your sick head off.


Do teens have it easy ?

Are teens really happy doing drugs, having sex, having STDs, being exploited by adults, reckless behavior at spring break and even suicide ?

What is your solution to the terrible teen years ?

My solution is very simple : get them spiritually married to their first love and avoid the turmoil of the teen years.

The teens you know might be well adjusted but here are the stats on teens : http://www.soundvision.com/Info/teens/stat.asp

and its not pretty.
Last edited by pubjohn47 on Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
The powerful in the military/industrial complex are "laughing all the way to the bank " while Americans have to forgo a secure and healthier standard of living due to over a trillion dollars being looted every year by the greedy military/industrial complex, resulting in blowback policies that create more danger than safety for the American people
pubjohn47
Media GOD!
 
Posts: 3840
Joined: Sun May 20, 2007 8:54 am

Re: Even dead, Michael Jackson is still screwing up America

Sponsor

Sponsor
 

Re: Even dead, Michael Jackson is still screwing up America

Unread postby pubjohn47 » Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:55 pm

bruno wrote:Hey, pervjohn, is this the commune that you brag about constantly. It seemed to fit quite well given your recently stated views on child marriage.


NO CHILD SHOULD EVER BE EXPLOITED AND THAT IS A RARITY AMONG CHRISTIANS ( THE ARTICLE WAS FROM THREE YEARS AGO, SO ITS NOT A NORMAL OCCURENCE )

my community does not have divorce, drug addiction, alcohol addiction, tobacco addiction, prescription drug addiction, reckless behavior, teen eating disorders, cancer, diabetes, wife and child abuse, porn, sex addictions, sex perversions, adultery, fornication, murder, suicide, adults exploiting teens and children etc etc etc.

Its paradise on earth because of children being spiritually married to their first love.
The powerful in the military/industrial complex are "laughing all the way to the bank " while Americans have to forgo a secure and healthier standard of living due to over a trillion dollars being looted every year by the greedy military/industrial complex, resulting in blowback policies that create more danger than safety for the American people
pubjohn47
Media GOD!
 
Posts: 3840
Joined: Sun May 20, 2007 8:54 am

Re: Even dead, Michael Jackson is still screwing up America

Unread postby bruno » Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:36 am

pubjohn47 wrote:What is your solution to the terrible teen years ?

I'll grant you that these are tough times for parents and adolescents, but are not necessarily terrible so long as there's at least one effective parent in the household. I'll concede your alluded point that's it's much easier with two parents, but is not impossible with just one so long as certain parenting principles are followed faithfully. Here are a few principles I've picked up that I believe parents should keep in mind as they approach adolescent-rearing.

Principle One: Parenting is the highest priority for successful parents. It is easy to ignore parenting responsibilities because so many things demand our time and attention, such as work, household chores, recreational activities, social lives and our community. As with many things in life, we cannot hope to be successful as parents unless we devote ourselves diligently to these responsibilities. The same as an athlete cannot hope to be successful in their chosen sport unless he or she is devoted to this.

Principle Two: Successful parents take charge. For some reason, some parents have found an authoritative role distasteful for fear it will spoil their relationship with their children. Some parents are reluctant to establish clear and appropriate expectations for their children’s behavior, to set firm and effective limits, and to actually discipline their children when necessary. It is extremely important that parents be willing to establish standards for their children’s behavior, standards that are appropriate to their age and level of emotional maturity and responsibility. Most importantly, parents must discipline their children when appropriate, but disciplining must be conducted in a way that teaches confidence and responsibility, that preserves the child’s self-esteem, and that preserves the parents’ positive relationship with the child. Overly permissive parents are NOT doing their children any favors.

Principle Three: Successful parents always stay involved. It is imperative that parents be actively involved in their children's lives. Parents of adolescents should be free with their love and affection, be willing to display positive regard for and acceptance of their children and be willing to communicate with their children. Parents should make a policy of being aware of their children’s activities and involvements and be willing to monitor those activities. This effort to establish appropriate emotional bonds between parent and child should begin early; it is oftentimes difficult to do so in adolescence. It is particularly important that fathers make every effort to develop positive relationships with their sons.

Principle Four: Successful parents should behave with congruence particularly with teenagers. Every parent should be aware of the powerful effects of parental modeling and the effects of a good parental example. Parents should set good examples for appropriate social behavior, for responsible behavior, for achievement and for self-esteem. Children whose parents have healthy self-esteem tend to have healthier self-esteem themselves. Unless parents are willing to set a good example for their children in their own behavior, they will diminish their credibility with their children.

There's a lot more to successful parenting than just these principles, but these cover about 70% of what is needed to prevent a lot of the problems you mentioned. Of course, parenting is an individual responsibility. It takes hard work over several years and just not some magic panacea. At the same time, this is not rocket science either.

The "spiritual marriage" solution, as you propose, does nothing for these problems and will never be a substitute for effective parenting. In fact, this so-called "idea" is completely insane and sounds more like a "witch doctor" solution to parenting....or an introductory step to weaken laws against sexual predators which I still suspect it is.
bruno
Media observer
 
Posts: 74
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:57 pm

Re: Even dead, Michael Jackson is still screwing up America

Unread postby bruno » Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:44 am

pubjohn47 wrote:
bruno wrote:Hey, pervjohn, is this the commune that you brag about constantly. It seemed to fit quite well given your recently stated views on child marriage.


NO CHILD SHOULD EVER BE EXPLOITED AND THAT IS A RARITY AMONG CHRISTIANS ( THE ARTICLE WAS FROM THREE YEARS AGO, SO ITS NOT A NORMAL OCCURENCE )

my community does not have divorce, drug addiction, alcohol addiction, tobacco addiction, prescription drug addiction, reckless behavior, teen eating disorders, cancer, diabetes, wife and child abuse, porn, sex addictions, sex perversions, adultery, fornication, murder, suicide, adults exploiting teens and children etc etc etc.

Its paradise on earth because of children being spiritually married to their first love.

pervjohn,
Pull your head out of the sand. Religion has been invoked by child molestors for years. Surely you heard about the reports of Catholic clergy who molested young boys for years? This spiritual marriage idea is completely asinine. It does nothing for even a single problem you listed, but would be a great tool for any pedophile to sexually abuse children. That's what I suspect your motives are for pitching this insanity. Now do you get it?
bruno
Media observer
 
Posts: 74
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:57 pm

Re: Even dead, Michael Jackson is still screwing up America

Unread postby pubjohn47 » Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:37 am

bruno wrote: This spiritual marriage idea is completely asinine. It does nothing for even a single problem you listed, but would be a great tool for any pedophile to sexually abuse children. That's what I suspect your motives are for pitching this insanity. Now do you get it?


I agree that effective parenting is important, but it cannot solve completely the problem of loneliness and the trauma of divorce.

Your solution to loneliness and the trauma of divorce is effective parenting.

My solution to loneliness and the trauma of divorce is a spiritual marriage between a child and her first love (eg Nine-year-old Jayla Cooper 's spiritual marriage to her a first love, as ABC News reported. )

You feel that effective parenting can solve the problem of divorce and loneliness but the stats prove that parents have failed in being effective parents

and because of ineffective parenting, millions of teens are dying prematurely due to their vulnerability to peer pressure and the only explanation teens are vulnerable to peer pressure is loneliness.

So whether there are good parents or bad parents, a spiritual marriage would stand a much better chance to succeed than a lonely girl suffering a traumatic divorce of her parents and who is vulnerable to peer pressure because she is single.

Did you ever have a first love during your childhood or early teen years ?
Last edited by pubjohn47 on Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The powerful in the military/industrial complex are "laughing all the way to the bank " while Americans have to forgo a secure and healthier standard of living due to over a trillion dollars being looted every year by the greedy military/industrial complex, resulting in blowback policies that create more danger than safety for the American people
pubjohn47
Media GOD!
 
Posts: 3840
Joined: Sun May 20, 2007 8:54 am

Re: Even dead, Michael Jackson is still screwing up America

Unread postby pubjohn47 » Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:53 pm

bruno wrote:
pubjohn47 wrote:What is your solution to the terrible teen years ?

I'll grant you that these are tough times for parents and adolescents, but are not necessarily terrible so long as there's at least one effective parent in the household. I'll concede your alluded point that's it's much easier with two parents, but is not impossible with just one so long as certain parenting principles are followed faithfully..


I understand the value of effective parenting but the spiritual marriage of children plus effective parenting is the best combination and that is why my community does not suffer all the societal ills that most families suffer from today (eg divorce, addictions , adultery, fornication, suicide, premature deaths etc etc )


How do you help a child that suffers from the trauma of parents getting divorced ?

One reason for the rampant divorce rate in America is because its a vicious cycle; children suffer from abandonment syndrome and they in turn end up getting divorced due to both the trauma of unresolved issues faced during their childhood when the child's parents divorce and also the corruption of the teen years where peer pressure encourages teens to have fun and having fun during the teen years translates to the mid-life crisis where those wild teen years are missed

bruno wrote:
Here are a few principles I've picked up that I believe parents should keep in mind as they approach adolescent-rearing.

Principle One: Parenting is the highest priority for successful parents. It is easy to ignore parenting responsibilities because so many things demand our time and attention, such as work, household chores, recreational activities, social lives and our community. As with many things in life, we cannot hope to be successful as parents unless we devote ourselves diligently to these responsibilities. The same as an athlete cannot hope to be successful in their chosen sport unless he or she is devoted to this.


You cannot solve the problem of loneliness because you cannot be with your child all the time like her spiritual spouse can be

bruno wrote:
disciplining must be conducted in a way that teaches confidence and responsibility, that preserves the child’s self-esteem, and that preserves the parents’ positive relationship with the child. Overly permissive parents are NOT doing their children any favors.


The main reason children need discipline is because they are trying to get your attention and that attention getting behavior can be resolved if there is a spiritual spouse around to give them the attention and thus avoid disciplinary action that comes with attention getting bad behavior


bruno wrote:
Principle Three: Successful parents always stay involved. It is imperative that parents be actively involved in their children's lives. Parents of adolescents should be free with their love and affection, be willing to display positive regard for and acceptance of their children and be willing to communicate with their children. Parents should make a policy of being aware of their children’s activities and involvements and be willing to monitor those activities. This effort to establish appropriate emotional bonds between parent and child should begin early; it is oftentimes difficult to do so in adolescence. It is particularly important that fathers make every effort to develop positive relationships with their sons.


How would you be able to stay involved when you are willing to go to prison when you kill a pedophile who touches your child in the wrong place ?

What kind of message do you send your child ? when you want to solve pedophilia through violence ?

Am I to assume that you are not going to follow through with your threats in killing pedophiles who touch your children the wrong way ?

If you go to prison, how will you be involved in your child's life ?

It would be much more difficult for a pedophile to touch your child if your child is spiritually married, since their spiritual spouse will be always around


bruno wrote:
Principle Four: Successful parents should behave with congruence particularly with teenagers. Every parent should be aware of the powerful effects of parental modeling and the effects of a good parental example. Parents should set good examples for appropriate social behavior, for responsible behavior, for achievement and for self-esteem. Children whose parents have healthy self-esteem tend to have healthier self-esteem themselves. Unless parents are willing to set a good example for their children in their own behavior, they will diminish their credibility with their children.


You are trying to manage the problem like most parents do, instead of trying to solve the problem of loneliness.

You are trying to manage loneliness; loneliness which leads to vulnerability to peer pressure.

The really bad stats bear out the facts that what you are suggesting is very difficult to achieve.

I know you want to be a good parent and that is good, but at the same time, you will be assisted in your good parenting by having additional help through the spiritual spouse of your child

bruno wrote:
There's a lot more to successful parenting than just these principles, but these cover about 70% of what is needed to prevent a lot of the problems you mentioned. Of course, parenting is an individual responsibility. It takes hard work over several years and just not some magic panacea. At the same time, this is not rocket science either.


Well your hard work would be helped by having additional help through the spiritual spouse of your child

bruno wrote:
The "spiritual marriage" solution, as you propose, does nothing for these problems and will never be a substitute for effective parenting. In fact, this so-called "idea" is completely insane and sounds more like a "witch doctor" solution to parenting....or an introductory step to weaken laws against sexual predators which I still suspect it is.


Both effective parenting and the spiritual marriage of your child would be the best combination.

You can ask any child who has fallen in love, whether being married at that age would be the solution to all their problems or effective parenting would be the solution and I assure you, that child will say yes to both
The powerful in the military/industrial complex are "laughing all the way to the bank " while Americans have to forgo a secure and healthier standard of living due to over a trillion dollars being looted every year by the greedy military/industrial complex, resulting in blowback policies that create more danger than safety for the American people
pubjohn47
Media GOD!
 
Posts: 3840
Joined: Sun May 20, 2007 8:54 am

Re: Even dead, Michael Jackson is still screwing up America

Unread postby bruno » Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:11 pm

pubjohn47 wrote:Well your hard work would be helped by having additional help through the spiritual spouse of your child

Wrong! Child marriages...even spiritual ones...would weaken laws designed to protect children and those are much more necessary augmentations to effective parenting. So I'll say it for the third time: Spiritual marriage as a solution is a weak supposition, not proven. Spiritual marriage, as you've defined, makes children much more vulnerable to a whole slew of other problems that children are not equipped to contend with. Who determines a child's "first" love, pervjohn? What criteria could be used to the advantage of a pedophile? If you respond that pedophilia could not happen with such a half-baked, ridiculous concept, then you're seriously delusional.
bruno
Media observer
 
Posts: 74
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:57 pm

Re: Even dead, Michael Jackson is still screwing up America

Unread postby pubjohn47 » Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:49 pm

bruno wrote:
pubjohn47 wrote:Well your hard work would be helped by having additional help through the spiritual spouse of your child

Wrong! Child marriages...even spiritual ones...would weaken laws designed to protect children and those are much more necessary augmentations to effective parenting.


You might be an effective parent, but there are millions of teens dying prematurely due to bad habits picked up during their teen years.

Parenting these days has failed those teens and the only other solution is a spiritual marriage to the child's first love, just as 9year old Jayla Cooper married her first love because it was the right thing to do and not because she was dying of cancer which was the actual reason given.

bruno wrote: So I'll say it for the third time: Spiritual marriage as a solution is a weak supposition, not proven.


Are adult marriages proven and successful ?

if something is not working, why not try something which is better.

My community does not have divorce or adultery or fornication or pedophilia or mid life crisis, so lets try spiritual child marriages to their first loves.

bruno wrote: Spiritual marriage, as you've defined, makes children much more vulnerable to a whole slew of other problems that children are not equipped to contend with. Who determines a child's "first" love, pervjohn? What criteria could be used to the advantage of a pedophile? If you respond that pedophilia could not happen with such a half-baked, ridiculous concept, then you're seriously delusional.


The child determines, just as 9 year old Jayla Cooper, out of her own free will, chose to marry her first love

Children are more vulnerable to what ?

Today, being single, children are vulnerable to loneliness to peer pressure and to abuse.



This is partial list of millions of teens being vulnerable to premature death :


-Nationally, nearly one million young women under age 20 become pregnant each year. That means close to 2800 teens get pregnant each day.( Facts in Brief: Teen Sex and Pregnancy, The Alan Guttmacher Institute, New York, 1996).

-Approximately 4 in 10 young women in the U.S. become pregnant at least once before turning 20 years old.( Facts in Brief: Teen Sex and Pregnancy, The Alan Guttmacher Institute, New York, 1996).

-Teen childbearing alone costs U.S. taxpayers nearly $7 billion annually for social services and lost tax revenues. (Kids Having Kids: Economic Costs and Social Consequences of Teen Pregnancy, Prebecca Maynard (ed.), The Urban Institute, Washington, DC, 1997).


Comment :

Teens get pregnant because they are lonely and looking for love in all the wrong places

-Teens 16 to 19 were three and one-half times more likely than the general population to be victims of rape, attempted rape or sexual assault. (National Crime Victimization Survey. Bureau of Justice Statistics, U.S. Department of Justice, 1996.)

-According to the Justice Department, one in two rape victims is under age 18; one in six is under age 12. [Child Rape Victims, 1992. U.S. Department of Justice.]

Comment :

Lonely teen girls get raped because they are looking for love in all the wrong places and exposing themselves to the outside world makes them vulnerable to being raped



-In the U.S., 1 in 4 sexually active teens become infected with an STD every year.2 Some common STDs are chlamydia, gonorrhea, genital warts (also known as HPV - human papillomavirus), and herpes. (Facts in Brief: Teen Sex and Pregnancy, The Alan Guttmacher Institute, New York, 1996).

Comment :

STDs can lead to being sterile or complications in pregnancy.



-The percent of students reporting street gang presence at school nearly doubled between 1989 and 1995, increasing from 15.3% to 28.4%. (Bureau of Justice Statistics, U.S. Department of Justice)

Comment : due to loneliness, children are susceptible to joining gangs

-Approximately 80% of adult smokers started smoking before the age of 18. Every day, nearly 3,000 young people under the age of 18 become regular smokers.
More than 5 million children living today will die prematurely because of a decision they will make as adolescents---the decision to smoke cigarettes. (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention

Comment : due to loneliness, millions of children are vulnerable to peer pressure that leads them to smoke and a premature death
The powerful in the military/industrial complex are "laughing all the way to the bank " while Americans have to forgo a secure and healthier standard of living due to over a trillion dollars being looted every year by the greedy military/industrial complex, resulting in blowback policies that create more danger than safety for the American people
pubjohn47
Media GOD!
 
Posts: 3840
Joined: Sun May 20, 2007 8:54 am

Re: Even dead, Michael Jackson is still screwing up America

Unread postby bruno » Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:28 pm

Pervjohn,
You just made the top 10 of stupidest people I've met on the internet. You've kitchen-sinked as many problems as you could into this discussion yet fail to provide one single shred of support that this idiotic and dangerous idea of "spiritual marriage" could even make a dent into any of them. However, several concerns that pretty much destroys this stupidity of your's has been made without any relevent comment. Children are impressionable, you idiot. Pedophiles will easily manipulate them to choose adults to marry who will then go onto victimize them. So long as it's in marriage, then it's acceptable in the eyes of God and should be by law. Those are pretty much your words and not mine.

Children can't choose their mate for life. Yet, like Ann Pelo, you want us to believe they are capable of such infallible judgment...on life implicating decsions no less. That's why the mention of the terminally ill girl added nothing supporting your point, but was purely an emotional based fallacy.

If you don't know who Ann Pelo is, trying reading "100 People Screwing Up America". Also, jackson probably made Bernard Goldberg's list for being such an ass and embarassing all Americans.

Image

Finally, I see no point continuing this--or any other--discussion with you. If you're not sure why, then try reading this from the beginning again. Just read a little more slowly than you did last time. Try to really concentrate this time.
bruno
Media observer
 
Posts: 74
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:57 pm

Re: Even dead, Michael Jackson is still screwing up America

Unread postby pubjohn47 » Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:08 pm

bruno wrote: Pervjohn,
You just made the top 10 of stupidest people I've met on the internet. You've kitchen-sinked as many problems as you could into this discussion yet fail to provide one single shred of support that this idiotic and dangerous idea of "spiritual marriage" could even make a dent into any of them. .


What is the alternative ?

effective parenting ? what has parenting done to the millions of teens who are going to die prematurely due to bad habits and the dangers of sex encountered during the teen years ?

What about the rampant divorce rate ?

do adult marriages really work ?

I am offering you a visit to our commune to see child marriage at work and at its best,

and if you are afraid to come alone, you can bring as many people as you want.

bruno wrote: However, several concerns that pretty much destroys this stupidity of your's has been made without any relevent comment. Children are impressionable, you idiot. .


Yes, children are impressionable and it does not take much to impress them but at the same time, you cannot take a child away from her mother by just being impressive, so love of mother is deep rooted in a child and so is true love and no amount of impressions can make a child forget her mother or true spiritual love.

bruno wrote: Pedophiles will easily manipulate them to choose adults to marry who will then go onto victimize them. So long as it's in marriage, then it's acceptable in the eyes of God and should be by law. Those are pretty much your words and not mine. .


You are hung up on pedophiles and the reason you are hung up on pedophiles is because you know they are everywhere.

Yes, there are pedophiles within a child's family, among relatives, among the child's peers, playmates, babysitters, neighbors and family friends but all that can be resolved with a spiritual spouse who is with the child all the time.

What is your solution to pedophiles being within your family, relatives, the child's peers, older friends, babysitters, neighbors, family friends ?

You cannot be with your child all the time


bruno wrote: Children can't choose their mate for life. Yet, like Ann Pelo, you want us to believe they are capable of such infallible judgment...on life implicating decsions no less. .


Children cannot choose their mate for life ?

Are you saying that children are not capable of loving their parents for life ?

If children are capable of loving their parents for life, they surely are capable of choosing a life partner, better than most adults are capable of choosing a life partner.

The reason the child is more capable of choosing a life partner is because love is a child's priority compared to adults who think about career and money and other issues that do not predict life long marriage happiness


bruno wrote: That's why the mention of the terminally ill girl added nothing supporting your point, but was purely an emotional based fallacy.

If .


The reason I mentioned the terminally ill 9 year old girl is that adults do think a child is capable of love and marriage and if not, they would not have allowed the girl to marry, even if it was her dying wish and there is nothing perverted in spiritually marrying your first love.
The powerful in the military/industrial complex are "laughing all the way to the bank " while Americans have to forgo a secure and healthier standard of living due to over a trillion dollars being looted every year by the greedy military/industrial complex, resulting in blowback policies that create more danger than safety for the American people
pubjohn47
Media GOD!
 
Posts: 3840
Joined: Sun May 20, 2007 8:54 am

A Message for pubjohn47

Unread postby dariovinny62 » Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:42 pm

Image
dariovinny62
Media observer
 
Posts: 97
Joined: Sat Jun 27, 2009 2:54 pm

Re: Even dead, Michael Jackson is still screwing up America

Unread postby pubjohn47 » Wed May 05, 2010 5:31 pm

Jayfeather wrote:That guy is awful. When he was alive, everybody though he was a discusting perv. And now he is dead, and he is a ledgend? :roll: Come on! And all of these people going out to buy his music because they're such 'big fans'. If they were fans, they would have already had his stuff!



Americans idolize infamous people including President Truman who was worse than any "disgusting perv" when Truman , in 1945, terrorized and burned alive hundreds of thousands of japanese children in the fire and atom bombings of Japan even when Japan was already defeated in july of 1944 when tojo resigned and Japan was admitting defeat by negotiating concessions with the communists, their arch-enemy





Reference : PLEASE CLICK ON THIS LINE IN ORDER TO GET THE LATEST UPDATES.
The powerful in the military/industrial complex are "laughing all the way to the bank " while Americans have to forgo a secure and healthier standard of living due to over a trillion dollars being looted every year by the greedy military/industrial complex, resulting in blowback policies that create more danger than safety for the American people
pubjohn47
Media GOD!
 
Posts: 3840
Joined: Sun May 20, 2007 8:54 am

Previous

Return to 110 People who are Screwing up America... and Al Franken is number 37!

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron