100 People Who Screwing Up America

Now available in paperback!

Unread postby arealDusey » Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:09 pm

"And So It Came To pass "
100 PEOPLE WHO ARE SCREWING UP AMERICA
A new Amazon Book review 3-19-09

In digital years, 100 People is so "yesterday" yet it foretells the very future in which we now live. Back in 2005 when this book was published, there was at least some opposing counterweight to these liberal heavyweights. Now the political and economic policies they supported have contributed greatly to upsetting America's and the globe's economic balance.

Bernard Goldberg lays bare that generation born of the radical sixties today grown to full political stature. It is perhaps unfortunate that the voting public was so mesmerized by the media projected visage of a Great Oz ruling over a social safety-netted Emerald City, that they failed to look behind the curtain at who is really pulling the levers.

Concise, well written, and to the point. Notice that the title is in the progressive tense. Apropos in more ways than one. Read it now to see how we got here from not so long ago.

Reviewed by Dr. Charles Dusenbury, author of MOLASBA and COMPUTER BRAIN, on AmazonKindle.
arealDusey

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: 100 People Who Screwing Up America

Unread postby arealDusey » Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:11 pm

Wow! It doesn't take much smoke or much time to flush out into the open air the "open minded".
arealDusey

Re: 100 People Who Screwing Up America

Unread postby chandler » Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:52 pm

After 25 years in broadcasting, I am in agreement with all those you included. There were a few surprises that I did not know about. I have a theory that one of the major forces that is screwing up the nation are the three major wars (after WW2) that cause mass rejection of authority, and the extensive credit system which undermines our sense of value. Through the use of credit cards millions of people with lower personal standards were raised up to spending levels they did not deserve. They were elevated economically and brought their uncivil standards up with them. This mass has disintegrated our civil standards. As a kid, I wondered what caused great civilizations to crumble. Now I know that they crumble from within, just as ours is now doing. I'm afraid there is no coming back, as no leader is strong enough to withstand mass degradation.
CHRIS CHANDLER
chandler

Return to 110 People who are Screwing up America... and Al Franken is number 37!