Bill OReily

Now available in paperback!

Bill OReily

Unread postby Ken92081 » Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:36 am

He is the epitome of what is wrong with the media, and he has everyone eating from the palm of his hand. The whole "I care about you" shtick is just pathetic. You know what Bill cares about? Bill cares about Bill. He may be a good person, he may be generous with charities, but Bill is looking out for Bill not for you. That, and his pansy ass stance on "non ideologues" is just pathetic. He and his ilk on both sides of the isle are too afraid to stand up for their beliefs so they say crap like "well we need to take a measured, non ideological look at situation x". Guess what Bill, the basis of law IS ideology. If you give up on your beliefs, like this turkey dressed as a hawk, you're just another whore.
Ken92081
Media analyst

Bill OReily

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: Bill OReily

Unread postby MrSinatra » Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:15 pm

typical post from you. no examples, just slander.
SYF Rocks!
www.LION-Radio.org

steve1633 wrote:if you havent realized yet that pp posts offer little in the way of intelligent discourse then youre dumber than i suspected, if its just easier to argue with someone like her then ya go ahead keep it up.
MrSinatra
Mod Team

Unread postby Ken92081 » Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:21 pm

MrSinatra wrote:typical post from you. no examples, just slander.

an example of what? How Billy boy is a puss bag? The fact that he thinks that rights can be violated in defense of the country is proof enough. And trust me, I heard him say it prretty much every day as I listen to FSN all day every day at work.
Ken92081
Media analyst

Unread postby MrSinatra » Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:26 pm

and again, no examples.
SYF Rocks!
www.LION-Radio.org

steve1633 wrote:if you havent realized yet that pp posts offer little in the way of intelligent discourse then youre dumber than i suspected, if its just easier to argue with someone like her then ya go ahead keep it up.
MrSinatra
Mod Team

Unread postby Ken92081 » Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:18 pm

MrSinatra wrote:and again, no examples.

You mean you want me to find transcripts of him saying such things? Have you not watched or listened to Bill?
Ken92081
Media analyst

Unread postby ScottT » Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:28 am

Ken92081 wrote:
MrSinatra wrote:and again, no examples.

You mean you want me to find transcripts of him saying such things? Have you not watched or listened to Bill?

In other words, NO, you can't give one. Right? :roll:
ScottT
Media GOD!

Unread postby Ken92081 » Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:02 am

http://www.billoreilly.com/column?pid=24936

Besides his lack of experience, Panetta opposes many of the CIA's anti-terror measures. He's against any kind of coerced interrogation, wants the FISA overseas wiretap law repealed and would completely disband the rendition program whereby the CIA sends captured terror suspects to be held and interrogated in other countries.

No, Bill O Reily totally believes in the Constitution. :roll:
Ken92081
Media analyst

Unread postby Colonel » Mon Feb 09, 2009 3:13 pm

I sent the following twice to Bill with no response. Anyone have an answer?

Bill:

I have just launched on my journey through "Bold, Fresh..." when I reached page 14 and stopped to jot this note.

You described your father's (may God rest his soul) rank in the U.S. Navy as a 2LT (Second Lieutenant). I am not sure this has been brought to your attention, so I will take it on myself to do so.

As a commissioned U.S. naval officer, he could only have been an Ensign, Lieutenant JG (Junior Grade) or Lieutenant, followed by Lieutenant Commander, Commander and Captain.

The rank 2LT is the lowest commissioned rank for officers serving in the U.S. Army, Air Force or Marines, followed by First Lieutenant, Captain, Major Lieutenant Colonel and Colonel.

Sent with all due respect and for your edification. Now, back to the tale of William O'Reilly, Jr.

Sincerely,

Steve Nance, LTC, US Army, Retired
Fort Myers, FL
(239) 466-8921
Colonel

Unread postby MrSinatra » Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:11 pm

Ken92081 wrote:http://www.billoreilly.com/column?pid=24936

Besides his lack of experience, Panetta opposes many of the CIA's anti-terror measures. He's against any kind of coerced interrogation, wants the FISA overseas wiretap law repealed and would completely disband the rendition program whereby the CIA sends captured terror suspects to be held and interrogated in other countries.

yes, how dare he have a reasonable, rational, well thought out opinion that doesn't serve as an example for any of your baseless slanderous charges!

HOW DARE HE! :roll:
SYF Rocks!
www.LION-Radio.org

MrSinatra
Mod Team

Unread postby Ken92081 » Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:43 pm

MrSinatra wrote:

yes, how dare he have a reasonable, rational, well thought out opinion that doesn't serve as an example for any of your baseless slanderous charges!

HOW DARE HE! :roll:

Actually it is. In there it says he is in favor of rendition and enhanced interrogation, which are both patently unconstitutional.
Ken92081
Media analyst

Unread postby MrSinatra » Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:44 pm

and you base that conclusion on what?

your opinion is not fact.
SYF Rocks!
www.LION-Radio.org

MrSinatra
Mod Team

Unread postby Ken92081 » Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:53 pm

MrSinatra wrote:and you base that conclusion on what?

your opinion is not fact.

Oh, so you think torture and rendition are in accordance with the Constitution? Please explain that one...
Ken92081
Media analyst

Unread postby MrSinatra » Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:26 pm

no, the onus is on you to prove your assertion.

i will say that the constitution is meant to govern AMERICANS and not anyone else however. the idea that the constitution grants rights to other than americans is laughable.
SYF Rocks!
www.LION-Radio.org

MrSinatra
Mod Team

Unread postby ScottT » Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:19 am

MrSinatra already beat me to the punch in response to your asinine "example".

The constitution does not apply to foreign terrorists.

DUH!
ScottT
Media GOD!

Unread postby Ken92081 » Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:41 am

MrSinatra wrote:no, the onus is on you to prove your assertion.

i will say that the constitution is meant to govern AMERICANS and not anyone else however. the idea that the constitution grants rights to other than americans is laughable.

Yes, and to avoid this Constitutional f bomb, Bush set up Limbo at Gitmo. Because he knows the second they step foot on our soil, no torture and no rendition. So blatantly circumventing the Constitution is fine as long as it makes you, Mr. Sinatra, feel a little better?
Ken92081
Media analyst

Next

Return to 110 People who are Screwing up America... and Al Franken is number 37!