110 People who cant justify there Million dollar Bonus's

Now available in paperback!

Unread postby andeemac » Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:39 pm

The 110 highest Paid CEO's are Screwing up America , can anyone dispute this ???????

Tell me what company is making so much profit to justify there Million dollar Bonus's
andeemac
Media pundit

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: 110 People who cant justify there Million dollar Bonus's

Unread postby TerryAnne » Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:11 am

Well, I'd have to say whoever the CEO of the book company for both the grammar books and dictionary that you learned from certainly isn't worth his weight in gold....especially if you are still using them on a daily basis.
Is a proud member of the Vast Right-Wing Conspiracy. :twisted:
TerryAnne
Media GOD!

Unread postby steve1633 » Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:33 pm

honestly though, in spite of grammatical errors, the greed and selfishness proliferated by modern corporate culture has got to be one of the things that is screwing up America the most. But of course, no one ever seems to pay them any mind. Even in the wake of this latest financial crisis there still seems to be a minimum of discussion over the culture that caused/allowed this to happen and how thuroughly entrenched that mindset is in our daily lives.
Just remember, CWNelson is crazy and you don't have to buy any of his bibles. Hopefully if we ignore him he will go knock on another door.
steve1633
Media GOD!

Unread postby McGyver » Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:08 pm

I just had to register to reply to this.

Why is it that no one has a problem with these sports bozo's making millions of dollars to hit a baseball, or catch a football???? (successful at their craft less than 50% of the time)

But give someone in charge of a multi-billion dollar/year company with thousands of EMPLOYEES, HALF that much and they go nuts! :think:

Just something to think about...
McGyver

Unread postby Jeffreydan » Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:47 pm

Pro athletes, possible exception of NFL players, are grossly overpaid. Alex Rodriguez is the most overcompensated, unworthy beneficiary of the market, and one of the most overpaid people in the freakin' universe. However, that's the going rate.
First, ask yourself this: how much did Michael Jordan earn playing for the NBA, not factoring in money from McDonald's, Gatorade, etc.? Now ask yourself: how much money did the NBA pull in thanks to his being an NBA player?

I'd rather see soldiers, firefighters, and the police get that kind of money, but this is the real world.

As for your post, Steve: I agree with you. I for one am glad that Bernie didn't exclude white-collar criminals from the list.
"I hate it when my foot falls asleep during the day, because then it's going to be up all night."
Jeffreydan
Media GOD!

Unread postby JKersting » Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:33 pm

Shouldn't this read....

"100 people who can't justify their million dollar bonuses"?

Oh, sorry. I need to realize who posted that. My bad. :roll:
Jay Kersting
"The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they are ignorant, but that they know so much that isn't so. " Reagan
"Now more than ever before,the people are responsible for the character of their Congress.If that body be ignorant, reckless and corrupt, it is because the people tolerate ignorance, recklessness and corruption."Garfield
JKersting
Media GOD!

Unread postby Jeffreydan » Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:52 pm

JKersting wrote:Shouldn't this read....

"100 people who can't justify their million dollar bonuses"?

Oh, sorry. I need to realize who posted that. My bad. :roll:

The troll can't even spell 'I'.
"I hate it when my foot falls asleep during the day, because then it's going to be up all night."
Jeffreydan
Media GOD!

Return to 110 People who are Screwing up America... and Al Franken is number 37!