Keith Olbermann

Now available in paperback!

Keith Olbermann

Unread postby DustinJolley » Sat Jun 14, 2008 1:14 am

It's almost comical that Bernie forgot to put Keith Olbermann, the Stalinist, anti-George W. Bush, Republican hating, Fox News and Bill O'Reilly hating scumbag host of Countdown on MSNBC. I just hope that he doesn't replace the now deseased Tim Russert as the host of Meet the Press on NBC.
DustinJolley

Keith Olbermann

Sponsor

Sponsor

Unread postby MrSinatra » Sat Jun 14, 2008 2:00 am

is nbc that stupid? maybe.
SYF Rocks!
www.LION-Radio.org

steve1633 wrote:if you havent realized yet that pp posts offer little in the way of intelligent discourse then youre dumber than i suspected, if its just easier to argue with someone like her then ya go ahead keep it up.
MrSinatra
Mod Team

Unread postby DustinJolley » Sat Jun 14, 2008 2:26 am

I wouldn't be surprised if they were that stupid. We already know that they're funding the terrorists by way of Jefferey Immelt the CEO of General Electric.
DustinJolley

Unread postby WeaponOfMassInstruction » Sat Jun 14, 2008 12:57 pm

Actually, buzz is that Herr Olberdork will replace Brian Williams as anchor of the evening news program.

So yeah, it can be argued that NBC is, indeed, that stupid.

As for why Bernie didn't include him......as the evening viership of MSNBC would fit inside a telephone booth with room left over for the Mormon Tabernacle Choir- and their musicians- the simple truth is that Olbermann doesn't matter enough to warrant inclusion.
"Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views."
William F. Buckley, Jr.
WeaponOfMassInstruction
Mod Team

Unread postby DustinJolley » Sat Jun 14, 2008 1:07 pm

Whoa, go easy on the Mormon jokes there, WeaponOfMassInstruction. I'm a Mormon. Lol.
DustinJolley

Unread postby ScottT » Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:15 pm

DustinJolley wrote:Whoa, go easy on the Mormon jokes there, WeaponOfMassInstruction. I'm a Mormon. Lol.

Dustin,

If you're a Mormon.......you're going to just LOVE two individuals on this board. They go by the user names of "Ijusthaveaquestion" and "CWNelson79".

Actually, I'm still not yet convinced they're not the same person posting under two different names. But I digress.

Anyway, be forwarned: If you happen to be Mormon........these two will view you the same way a cobra views a mongoose.

Good luck! :wink:
ScottT
Media GOD!

Unread postby DustinJolley » Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:32 pm

Actually you could fit MSBC's viewers in a phone both with enought room left over for the entire state of Rhode Island. Lol!
DustinJolley

Unread postby JKersting » Sun Jul 13, 2008 2:58 pm

DustinJolley wrote:Actually you could fit MSBC's viewers in a phone both with enought room left over for the entire state of Rhode Island. Lol!

No, no, no, you could fit all of Olbermann's viewers in a phone booth, assuming you can find one, with enough room left over for the entire population of California!

Look at the ad revenues and the projections for the 2008-9 tv season. FNC is projected to get around 45% of all ad revenues to cable/satellite news channels. CNN is in the mid to high 20's....MSNBC in the teens??

They are the butt of many jokes on my show. I have more listeners than they have viewers.
Jay Kersting
"The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they are ignorant, but that they know so much that isn't so. " Reagan
"Now more than ever before,the people are responsible for the character of their Congress.If that body be ignorant, reckless and corrupt, it is because the people tolerate ignorance, recklessness and corruption."Garfield
JKersting
Media GOD!

Unread postby WeaponOfMassInstruction » Sun Jul 13, 2008 4:25 pm

J-

Are you familiar with the Hollywood practice of "vanity projects"?

"Countdown" is the MSM equivalent of one of those.
"Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views."
William F. Buckley, Jr.
WeaponOfMassInstruction
Mod Team

Unread postby JKersting » Sun Jul 13, 2008 7:10 pm

WeaponOfMassInstruction wrote:J-

Are you familiar with the Hollywood practice of "vanity projects"?

"Countdown" is the MSM equivalent of one of those.

They happen in radio. People buy brokered time to stroke their egos. I worked with some of those types. KO seems like the same thing.
Jay Kersting
"The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they are ignorant, but that they know so much that isn't so. " Reagan
"Now more than ever before,the people are responsible for the character of their Congress.If that body be ignorant, reckless and corrupt, it is because the people tolerate ignorance, recklessness and corruption."Garfield
JKersting
Media GOD!

Unread postby DustinJolley » Mon Jul 14, 2008 1:34 am

What's the difference between a Democrat and a leach? A leach stops sucking your blood after you die. Lol!!!
DustinJolley

Re: Keith Olbermann

Unread postby PhlangeWelder » Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:15 pm

DustinJolley wrote:It's almost comical that Bernie forgot to put Keith Olbermann, the Stalinist, anti-George W. Bush, Republican hating, Fox News and Bill O'Reilly hating scumbag host of Countdown on MSNBC. I just hope that he doesn't replace the now deseased Tim Russert as the host of Meet the Press on NBC.

I couldn't agree with more about "Overbite". If he would have stuck to ESPN, I would love the guy. He is filled with hate. He wants to get Bush for "torture", yet I've never heard him cry out for a trial for crimes against humanity for Bill Clinton and Maddy Albright in regards to the genocide in Rwanda. :think: :doh:
PhlangeWelder

Return to 110 People who are Screwing up America... and Al Franken is number 37!