Laura Ingram is on my list

Now available in paperback!

Unread postby SavageMan » Fri Aug 18, 2006 3:47 pm

I agree with 95% of what she says, but her voice is so annoying I can't stand listening to her anymore. She should stick to writing, because when I hear her I want to die
SavageMan
Media observer

Sponsor

Sponsor

Unread postby ScottT » Fri Aug 18, 2006 4:55 pm

Umm, okay.......Laura Ingraham is screwing up America because you don't like her VOICE? :?: :?: :?: I'm not getting that.........ESPECIALLY when one hears some of the "zoo noises" coming from "Weiner Nation". :roll: Getting a root canal is more pleasant!
ScottT
Media GOD!

Unread postby SavageMan » Fri Aug 18, 2006 8:22 pm

Typical BS coming from an idiot. I bet you got a deferment just like your boy Rush the lying bimbo. I wonder if you can think on your own, I highly doubt it however.
SavageMan
Media observer

Unread postby ScottT » Fri Aug 18, 2006 11:10 pm

Get a life, WeinerMan........you are a typical sychophant who is incapable of non-vitriolic debate. Maybe someday you'll accept the fact that your "conservative" hero Michael Weiner A.) idolized communist poet Allen Ginsberg (who was ALSO an advocate for NAMBLA), B.) skinny-dipped with him & sent him homoerotic letters (they're all available to be seen in the Ginsberg archives at Stanford University), C.) idolized YET ANOTHER communist poet, Lawrence Ferlingetti (who still owns the leftist "City Lights" bookstore in San Francisco), D.) was a North Beach hippie throughout the 60's & 70's, and E.) served as a gatekeeper for the flower-power acid-head, Dr. Timothy Leary. :lol: Mark Levin said it best about Mikael Weiner: He's just Ross Perot with a microphone & no personality.
ScottT
Media GOD!

Unread postby MrSinatra » Sat Aug 19, 2006 1:00 am

both of you: cut out the name calling.
SYF Rocks!
www.LION-Radio.org

steve1633 wrote:if you havent realized yet that pp posts offer little in the way of intelligent discourse then youre dumber than i suspected, if its just easier to argue with someone like her then ya go ahead keep it up.
MrSinatra
Mod Team

Unread postby ScottT » Sat Aug 19, 2006 1:28 am

The guy called me an "idiot", Sinatra. I referred to the guy he pines for by his REAL NAME. Read this guy's original post & tell me if YOU think it makes any sense, considering who he always portrays as some sort of a "victim". :roll:
ScottT
Media GOD!

Unread postby Utahman » Tue May 08, 2007 6:45 pm

How about a REAL reason why Laura Ingram is on your list? I find Conaleza Rice to be physically unattractive, but that doesn't mean I should go after her for that reason (FYI: I find Mz. Rice's viewpoints to be quite excellent and if she ran for Pres. I would voter for her in an instant. I just use her as en example for the original poster's rather dumb reason for his post.
Utahman
Media observer

Luara Luara

Unread postby riderreddig » Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:05 am

yeah..that is a terrible reason to put someone on the list. Get a grip and stop being so superficial. I bet someone at your work believes that you should be fired just because you wear horrible smelling cologne. But i doubt you would be okay with that notion....or would you? Stop bringing down the list and making it some play thing by giving out unintelligent marks.
riderreddig
Media observer

Unread postby TheKid » Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:55 pm

From reading that I just wasted my life. that is the stupidest reason to say that someone is ruining America
TheKid

Unread postby ScottT » Mon Oct 15, 2007 3:27 pm

The guy listens to "Weiner Nation". What do you expect from him? He idolizes a phony gas bag.
ScottT
Media GOD!

Return to 110 People who are Screwing up America... and Al Franken is number 37!