If Anne Coulter, Rush and the like aren't on that list...

Now available in paperback!

Unread postby Astral » Sat Apr 05, 2008 12:45 pm

than the list has absolutely ZERO credibilty and shows Bernie's complete bias. Left or right, Coulter is at the top of that list for me hands down. We don't need such a hateful namecalling mudslinger like her running off at the mouth constantly. Some of the left wackos are bad, but none of them are nearly as vulgar, hateful and offensive as that #$%@.
I am as moderate as one can be. I like aspects of both parties and think it's dumb that we're expected to go one way or the other with pre-packaged politicians.
Astral
Media observer

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: If Anne Coulter, Rush and the like aren't on that list..

Unread postby WeaponOfMassInstruction » Sat Apr 05, 2008 10:22 pm

Astral wrote:than the list has absolutely ZERO credibilty and shows Bernie's complete bias. Left or right, Coulter is at the top of that list for me hands down. We don't need such a hateful namecalling mudslinger like her running off at the mouth constantly. Some of the left wackos are bad, but none of them are nearly as vulgar, hateful and offensive as that #$%@.

Obviously you are not familiar with:

Randi Rhodes
Keith Olbermann
Markos Moulitsas
Arianna Huiffington
Ted Rall
Maureen Dowd
Paul Krugman

And those are just off the top of my head.

The Right has one bomb-thrower (metaphorically-speaking). The Left has dozens. Yet for some reason the one on the Right is far worse than anyone- or all of them- on the Left.

No, Ann Coulter is not worse than all of them. In fact, she isn't as bad as any of them. I make zero apologies for what Ann says. The Right needs to emulate her and grow a pair (again, metaphorically-speaking).
"Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views."
William F. Buckley, Jr.
WeaponOfMassInstruction
Mod Team

Unread postby StrongBadJinzo » Sun Apr 06, 2008 7:31 pm

Um... Are you new to politics? Ann Coulter isn't bad compared to some liberals. The original replier was right because the Left has so many more hate speech spewers than the Right does.
StrongBadJinzo
Media observer

Re: If Anne Coulter, Rush and the like aren't on that list..

Unread postby ScottT » Tue Apr 08, 2008 11:00 pm

Astral wrote:than the list has absolutely ZERO credibilty and shows Bernie's complete bias. Left or right, Coulter is at the top of that list for me hands down. We don't need such a hateful namecalling mudslinger like her running off at the mouth constantly. Some of the left wackos are bad, but none of them are nearly as vulgar, hateful and offensive as that #$%@.

So you think Rush "belongs" on that list too, huh??

Please tell us why. And compared to whom that IS on it.

This should be good!
ScottT
Media GOD!

Unread postby Jeffreydan » Thu Apr 10, 2008 2:02 pm

There seems to be evidence that Astral is a liberal.

First, there's been no response to any of us.

Second, he/she claims to be "moderate."

Third, the mere notion that Coulter is meaner than Ted Rall or Lunchbox.
"I hate it when my foot falls asleep during the day, because then it's going to be up all night."
Jeffreydan
Media GOD!

Return to 110 People who are Screwing up America... and Al Franken is number 37!