101st Person Who Is Screwing Up America (or will shortly)...

Now available in paperback!

Unread postby SickandTired » Sat Jan 21, 2006 12:38 am

Hillary Clinton.

The 'plantation' comment was bad enough in and of itself, but the the shameless, pandering, homegirl way she delivered it was even worse. If I had closed my eyes when she delivered it, I would have thought she was a sista.
"To sit back hoping that someday, someway, someone will make things right is to go on feeding the crocodile, hoping he will eat you last--but eat you he will."--Ronald Reagan
SickandTired

Sponsor

Sponsor

Unread postby JKersting » Sat Jan 21, 2006 10:17 am

I predict she will be in the addendum when the paperback comes out. Assuming that Bernie updates the book.
Jay Kersting
"The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they are ignorant, but that they know so much that isn't so. " Reagan
"Now more than ever before,the people are responsible for the character of their Congress.If that body be ignorant, reckless and corrupt, it is because the people tolerate ignorance, recklessness and corruption."Garfield
JKersting
Media GOD!

Unread postby SickandTired » Sat Jan 21, 2006 11:12 am

Just a side note...how in the hell can Barack Obama defend her comments?
"To sit back hoping that someday, someway, someone will make things right is to go on feeding the crocodile, hoping he will eat you last--but eat you he will."--Ronald Reagan
SickandTired

Unread postby JKersting » Sat Jan 21, 2006 12:09 pm

SickandTired wrote:Just a side note...how in the hell can Barack Obama defend her comments?

He has to. If he doesn't he will be "liberated." And by that, I mean "liquidated." That is how the DNC has operated for decades. The GOP isn't that bad, yet.

That, my friends, is why I am an independent. I may be conservative on many issues, but I will remain an independent.
Jay Kersting
"The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they are ignorant, but that they know so much that isn't so. " Reagan
"Now more than ever before,the people are responsible for the character of their Congress.If that body be ignorant, reckless and corrupt, it is because the people tolerate ignorance, recklessness and corruption."Garfield
JKersting
Media GOD!

Unread postby SickandTired » Sat Jan 21, 2006 1:10 pm

Let's add Ray Nagin & Kathleen Blanco, and Kofi Annan/U.N. to the addendum also.
SickandTired

Unread postby opinionated1 » Mon Mar 12, 2007 11:39 am

Yeah. Obama has no clue who he's sponsoring. He's sponsoring Clinton, who made the plantation comment. He's also sponsoring Planned Parenthood. The organization's bigoted, Hitler-esque founder referred to black people as "human weeds". I subscribe to an online Christian newsletter. Here's what they said about Obama's "church".
Presidential candidate Barack Obama's home church in Chicago pushes a black separatist agenda, says columnist, author and speaker Erik Rush. According to the conservative Christian writer, Senator Obama's congregation -- Trinity United Church of Christ in Chicago -- "is not simply Afrocentric, it's African-centric."

Rush says when visiting Trinity's website, he was disturbed to learn that Trinity United Church of Christ professes a commitment to the "Black Family," the "Black Community," and the "Black Work Ethic," and "pledge[s] allegiance to all Black leadership who espouse and embrace the Black Values System."

"The first thing that I did was that I went through the list and I substituted the words white for black in it," the columnist notes. " And I, in addition to being disturbed, wondered just how far a white candidate with beliefs like that would get. It looked like it was either being overlooked or excused, and I thought that it needed to be brought to light."

One could argue that Obama's church "worships things African to a far greater degree than they do Christ," Rush contends. Meanwhile, he says the writings and speech of Trinity United's pastor, Jeremiah Wright, appear to be more Marxist than Christian.

Rush formed this opinion of Wright "after doing some digging and then seeing him appear on Fox News the night after I did," the columnist points out. He says he became convinced that the pastor's views are "nothing short of militant; and he complains about living in the United States of white America and ... talks about giving back to the black community, et cetera."

Rush says "like the Nation of Islam, a white separatist church, the Jesus Christ Church of Latter-Day Saints (Mormons), the Watchtower Bible & Tract Society (Jehovah's Witnesses), or the Branch Davidians, Trinity United Church of Christ more resembles a cult than a church." Senator Obama's office did not return calls seeking comment.
I like music. Got a problem with that?
opinionated1
Media observer

Unread postby Astute-Veteran » Wed May 23, 2007 2:52 pm

"Kudos!" to this thread!
Astute-Veteran
Media observer

110 people who are screwing up America

Unread postby hgilberg@comcast.net » Mon Sep 10, 2007 4:33 pm

May I respectfully suggest that you retitle the book 111 people who are screwing up American and make Moore #2 and George W. Bush #1.
Howard Gilberg
hgilberg@comcast.net

from the far-left

Unread postby jam24u » Wed Oct 03, 2007 6:34 pm

guarantee she'll do just like bill. she'll campaign in the middle and if elected she'll govern from the far left. bill said he would bring the presidency up to date and what happened? he appointed almost all of his cabinet from the old croneys of democratic past. also hillary will use her 'media matters' organization which she founded to attack anyone who disagrees with her. right rush.
do liberals just don't get it?
jam24u
Media observer

Return to 110 People who are Screwing up America... and Al Franken is number 37!