#1 on the List, Westboro Baptist Church

Now available in paperback!

Unread postby Zacenroe86 » Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:55 pm

The #1 on the list should be the entire Westboro Baptist Church. The hateful "cult" that protests the funerals of United States soldiers who fight for our freedom everyday. I witnessed them first hand at my friend's funeral who was K.I.A. They came with picket signs saying things such as this: "Thank God for 911", "Semper Fag", "God is America's Terrorist", "Thank God for Slain Children","God Hates Fags","God Hates America" and most recently "Heath is in Hell" (referring to the dead actor who portrayed a homosexual in Brokeback Mountain.Worst of all, I saw their children, some of them no older than three years old holding up these signs. One of them even holding one up that said "Thank God for Katrina"!!!I can think of no other more hateful group of people in the whole world, or more detrimental to America. Fred Phelps and his wife Shirley Felps Roper need to be jailed for life...But anyway, enough rambling, I just feel that these people are by far the worst in America, and should top the list of those screwing up our country. Again, I have seen it first hand and heard them shouting out all sorts of hateful chants about my friend. My friend who risked his life so these horrible people can freely poison America.
Zacenroe86

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to 110 People who are Screwing up America... and Al Franken is number 37!