George W.

Now available in paperback!

George W.

Unread postby az_conserv » Fri Jan 11, 2008 1:43 pm

The only reason GWB is getting hammered is because he won't back down for the terrorists! They call him a cowboy? Cowboys were good guys last I heard! Maybe we send the hip hop gangsters over to Iraq, they seem to want to fight all the time! :lol: :P
az_conserv
Media observer
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2008 1:35 pm

George W.

Sponsor

Sponsor
 

biased avatar?

Unread postby az_conserv » Fri Jan 11, 2008 4:56 pm

Yea Im biased, arrogant maybe, but the truth hurts! I base my biases on truth founded and researched. Arent the left biased or are they exempt? Personal responsibility isnt in their code of conduct! :lol:
az_conserv
Media observer
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2008 1:35 pm

Unread postby WeaponOfMassInstruction » Sat Jan 12, 2008 7:56 pm

az-

Just to let you know...

The "biased and arrogant fan" that appears under your posting name is a reference to Bernie's first two books, "Bias" and "Arrogance". It's NOT a jab at you personally.

Many newcomers to the forums mistake that- it's not just you.

The name will change when you contribute more posts.
"Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views."
William F. Buckley, Jr.
User avatar
WeaponOfMassInstruction
Mod Team
 
Posts: 3854
Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2005 5:38 pm
Location: Alabama

Thanks Weapon

Unread postby az_conserv » Sun Jan 13, 2008 9:52 pm

Yea being biased isnt a bad thing, being biased about things false is a big problem, I really believe the words of Michael Savage, Liberalism is a mental disorder, I beleive liberals are inherently un-happy and need something to be mad at, whats worse is the hollywood libs- I mean they are an example of biting the hand that feeds them. Who cares about their political position? If they are so unhappy, then move to the middle east or europe of North Korea. They have so much $$$. Why dont they enjoy their lives? Did they go to school for political science? Probably not. So they need to shut up. Thx-

Dave
az_conserv
Media observer
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2008 1:35 pm

Unread postby steve1633 » Fri Jan 18, 2008 2:13 pm

you sound like a sad lonely man. First of all, the argument that someone should leave their home country just because they don't agree with it's current government is terribly asinine. Last I checked the reason America was such a desirable home was because the citizens are allowed to speak up when they disagree and even enact changes in the way things are done. To say that someone who disagrees should have to leave behind their home, family, friends, job, and entire life just because they disagree with some government policy is the most ignorant thing you could possiby say in america. If people like you take over they won't have to move to north korea, it will come to then.

And as for cowboys, they were the invading murderers who killed off the native population indiscriminately for their own personal gain. They had no respect for laws or personal rights or human life. Maybe you should pull your head out of your ass and stop pretending that Clint Eastwood makes historical documentaries. You're so sure that the whole media is biased but you miss the biggest bias of all, the pro-american bias that we like to paste so thickley over history. The cowboys may have been the good guys when you played as a kid but if you do a little more of that truth founding research you might find out why they're not what I want as a model for my country.
steve1633
Media GOD!
 
Posts: 1526
Joined: Mon Jun 05, 2006 3:05 pm

Unread postby ScottT » Tue Jan 29, 2008 2:36 am

steve1633 wrote:you sound like a sad lonely man. First of all, the argument that someone should leave their home country just because they don't agree with it's current government is terribly asinine. Last I checked the reason America was such a desirable home was because the citizens are allowed to speak up when they disagree and even enact changes in the way things are done. To say that someone who disagrees should have to leave behind their home, family, friends, job, and entire life just because they disagree with some government policy is the most ignorant thing you could possiby say in america. If people like you take over they won't have to move to north korea, it will come to then.

And as for cowboys, they were the invading murderers who killed off the native population indiscriminately for their own personal gain. They had no respect for laws or personal rights or human life. Maybe you should pull your head out of your ass and stop pretending that Clint Eastwood makes historical documentaries. You're so sure that the whole media is biased but you miss the biggest bias of all, the pro-american bias that we like to paste so thickley over history. The cowboys may have been the good guys when you played as a kid but if you do a little more of that truth founding research you might find out why they're not what I want as a model for my country.



Take it easy on the kid, steve1633. It's not like you ever refrain from spouting off about YOUR opinions. If being an idealogue equates to "sad & lonely", what does that make you??

As for his point about these vocal leftist hollywood elites moving elsewhere.......don't you think some of them bring that response upon themselves?? How many times have you heard idiots like Barbara Streisand "threaten" to leave the United States if, say, George Bush was re-elected (2004)? PLENTY.

Those people are phony whores, and you know it. If they say it & then don't do it, they DESERVE our scorn.

The biggest mistake this kid makes, IMO, is getting sucked into thinking that phony numb nuts "Weiner Nation" is really a "conservative", when he's actually just an old lib with an anarchist pseudo-mantra.
ScottT
Media GOD!
 
Posts: 1480
Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2005 2:03 pm

Unread postby steve1633 » Tue Jan 29, 2008 2:37 pm

First of all, of course Im sad and lonely, perhaps I was just welcoming him to the club.

Secondly, Ive never heard any thing from these "hollywood elites" you all claim to hate except when you guys repeat them. I know they're mostly idiots, thats why I don't listen to them. But regardless of how idiotic someone might be, and how much they might hate the government, it is even more moronic and ironically anti-american to tell them to leave the country. It would be one thing if you were recommending it to a friend as honest advice, but saying to a stranger or famous person because you disagree with them is foolish.

And while putting any stock in Mikey Weiner is foolish, the dude's not liberal or conservative he's just an old hate monger who sells conflict. But az's biggest mistake, as i contended originally is in glorifying cowboy attitudes as a viable model for foreign policy. Cowboys are anarchists and violent renegades, they make for cool movies and good manly fantasies but as a real world model or inspiration for dealing with other countries their idiotic. Of course george's whole life has been a sort of fantasy so it's not too surprising that he would act like a cowboy.
steve1633
Media GOD!
 
Posts: 1526
Joined: Mon Jun 05, 2006 3:05 pm

Unread postby ScottT » Tue Jan 29, 2008 11:05 pm

steve1633 wrote:First of all, of course Im sad and lonely, perhaps I was just welcoming him to the club.

Secondly, Ive never heard any thing from these "hollywood elites" you all claim to hate except when you guys repeat them. I know they're mostly idiots, thats why I don't listen to them. But regardless of how idiotic someone might be, and how much they might hate the government, it is even more moronic and ironically anti-american to tell them to leave the country. It would be one thing if you were recommending it to a friend as honest advice, but saying to a stranger or famous person because you disagree with them is foolish.

And while putting any stock in Mikey Weiner is foolish, the dude's not liberal or conservative he's just an old hate monger who sells conflict. But az's biggest mistake, as i contended originally is in glorifying cowboy attitudes as a viable model for foreign policy. Cowboys are anarchists and violent renegades, they make for cool movies and good manly fantasies but as a real world model or inspiration for dealing with other countries their idiotic. Of course george's whole life has been a sort of fantasy so it's not too surprising that he would act like a cowboy.



No, "Weiner Nation" IS an old lib. Research his history & look at who he's voted for recently. He's a phony lib. Yeah, he sells "conflict"......which is exactly what he WANTS. That's because political "conflict" usually benefits Democrats through "apathy" from the stand-for-nothing crowd who claim to hate everybody. Those are the ass-wipes who buy Weiner's B.S. Without liberals playing a prominent role (i.e. without FAILURE), Weiner's whole "outrage" act falls on it's face & he's out of business. Guys like Rush & Mark Levin flourish when the agendas they promote are successful. It's called having core principles that promote optimism. Weiner is just a pathetic charlatan, period.

And nobody TOLD Barbara Streisand to move out of the country. She threatened to do it on her own. So did Johnny Depp......but I'll at least give him credit for honesty-----Bush got re-elected, and he moved to France.

They say it, it's on THEM. Not anyone else.
ScottT
Media GOD!
 
Posts: 1480
Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2005 2:03 pm

Unread postby Jim Rutledge » Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:51 am

Well, back to az-conserv's post.

The reason GWB is getting hammered is because:

He is an empty suit

At the end of his term he will leave this country in 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 or 9 times more debt than when he started his term.

He involved this country in an unconstitutional, personal war.

As Commander-In-Chief he began a War, without any idea of how to exit or end the War. Sun Tzu anyone?

He lied, and continues to lie about the reasons for attacking Iraq.


Jim Rutledge
Jim Rutledge
Media pundit
 
Posts: 566
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2007 10:28 pm

Unread postby ScottT » Wed Jan 30, 2008 2:41 am

Jim Rutledge wrote:Well, back to az-conserv's post.

The reason GWB is getting hammered is because:

He is an empty suit

At the end of his term he will leave this country in 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 or 9 times more debt than when he started his term.

He involved this country in an unconstitutional, personal war.

As Commander-In-Chief he began a War, without any idea of how to exit or end the War. Sun Tzu anyone?

He lied, and continues to lie about the reasons for attacking Iraq.


Jim Rutledge



And the "lie"?
ScottT
Media GOD!
 
Posts: 1480
Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2005 2:03 pm

Unread postby WeaponOfMassInstruction » Wed Jan 30, 2008 8:32 pm

Jim Rutledge wrote:Well, back to az-conserv's post.

The reason GWB is getting hammered is because:

He is an empty suit


Who just happened to beat both Al Gore and John Jerry.

How empty does it make their suits?

At the end of his term he will leave this country in 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 or 9 times more debt than when he started his term.


I didn;t notice a throng of Democrats lining up to tell the President to stop his spending ways.

He involved this country in an unconstitutional, personal war.


You have proof of this I am assuming?

As Commander-In-Chief he began a War, without any idea of how to exit or end the War. Sun Tzu anyone?


What was the "exit strategy" of the Civil War? WW1? WW2? Korea? Vietnam?

Very simple one-word answer: WIN.

Whaddaya know? That's been W's exit strategery too, all along.

He lied, and continues to lie about the reasons for attacking Iraq.


We're all waiting for you to point out a SINGLE LIE. We only need one and, if the man is a tenth the liar you claim him to be, that shouldn;t prove much of a challenge. Take all the time you need- we've been making this pretty simple request of Liberals for, well, four plus years now...a few additional days are no big deal.
"Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views."
William F. Buckley, Jr.
User avatar
WeaponOfMassInstruction
Mod Team
 
Posts: 3854
Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2005 5:38 pm
Location: Alabama

Unread postby ScottT » Wed Jan 30, 2008 10:00 pm

Perhaps Jimbo is referring to THIS "lie"?.........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkS9y5t0 ... re=related
ScottT
Media GOD!
 
Posts: 1480
Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2005 2:03 pm

Unread postby steve1633 » Thu Feb 07, 2008 3:46 pm

Dick Cheney Aug 26, 2002 - "there is no doubt that Saddam Husein now has weapons of mass destruction."

George W. Bush Sep 28, 2002 - "The Iraqi regime possesses biological and chemical weapons, is rebuilding the facilities to make more and, according to the British government, could launch a biological or chemical attack in as little as 45 minutes after the order is given. The regime has long-standing and continuing ties to terrorist groups, and there are al Qaeda terrorists inside Iraq. This regime is seeking a nuclear bomb, and with fissile material could build one within a year."

Look at the war card at http://www.publicintegrity.org

Its not an anti bush thing it's just that they misled us into a war by mentioning very cherrypicked information.
steve1633
Media GOD!
 
Posts: 1526
Joined: Mon Jun 05, 2006 3:05 pm

Unread postby MrSinatra » Thu Feb 07, 2008 5:42 pm

there's a difference between a lie and getting something wrong.

did u see the recent 60 minutes with saddams fbi interrogator?
SYF Rocks!
www.LION-Radio.org

steve1633 wrote:if you havent realized yet that pp posts offer little in the way of intelligent discourse then youre dumber than i suspected, if its just easier to argue with someone like her then ya go ahead keep it up.
User avatar
MrSinatra
Mod Team
 
Posts: 4582
Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2005 5:24 am
Location: 6' under

Unread postby ScottT » Thu Feb 07, 2008 11:29 pm

MrSinatra wrote:there's a difference between a lie and getting something wrong.

did u see the recent 60 minutes with saddams fbi interrogator?



Of COURSE he didn't. That doesn't fit steve1633's "action line".

I'm still just waiting for him to say whether or not he thinks the former-first-lady-turned-senator-turned-presidential-candidate (who's own husband signed an executive order for Saddam's removal) was "misleading" us in the above link.

Waiting.......but not expecting an answer.
ScottT
Media GOD!
 
Posts: 1480
Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2005 2:03 pm

Next

Return to 110 People who are Screwing up America... and Al Franken is number 37!

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron