FOX in tank for Marco

Cite your own examples of news slant, right and left. Contribute your own take on the news.

FOX in tank for Marco

Unread postby WeAreAlreadyThere » Fri Feb 05, 2016 3:22 pm

Sean Hannity said to MR, prior to '12, QUOTE, "I think you'll be President some day".

Staying in NYC too long, dulls the mind..........I think the entire FOX staff should be fired.......and replaced with some guys who actually have a pair...........oh, yeah, and I love their new 'HIT' show, what is it, "Lucifer"?..............good, strong, conservative values again.......you b's and b's.............Big Fat Mouth Bill Bob, what a freeking loser..........maybe he'll end up like Bob Simon [whom I liked], I hope. Have a nice day, Fox, you all really, REALLY, are so yesterday.........milque toast, kid gloves, bon bons, and cotton candy..........MR is nothing but a punk kid who listens to PITBULL, rides around and gets a bunch of tickets putting AMERICAN CITIZENS lives at risk [Quite frankly, Bernie, if he kills a bunch of illegals from Cuba, Haiti, Puerto Rico Mon, or Jamaica MON, I would be thankful to Marco].........aim high, the U.S. is the 3rd most populated country on the face of the earth.......and all these b's and b's can think about is how nice the food is at their favorite bistro, more than likely cooked up by illegals aliens. FOX is an Illegal Alien Criminal Invader ENABLER........never enough said about protecting me and mine, and MAYBE YOU SHOULD THINK about how many homeless veterans and blacks could use some of that housing. B's & B's on FOX
WeAreAlreadyThere
Media observer

FOX in tank for Marco

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to More Bias and Arrogance