abortion, borders, Muslims

Cite your own examples of news slant, right and left. Contribute your own take on the news.

Unread postby WeAreAlreadyThere » Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:43 pm

here is what Weak Men allow...because they feel so sorry for certain groups of people, and are afraid to confront them because of possible political backlash

I feel so sorry for women who can't kill their kids but want to - we must not take that right away from them
I feel so sorry for illegal aliens who run drugs up here, much of it to other Latinos [who LOVE cocaine] - without being able to become legal
I feel so sorry for Muslims who go to Europe - and then are told they are not allowed to gang rape young European women

don't you think, that ALL of these people should be able to do what they want?
I mean, after all, isn't that what Freedom is?
killing kids, running hard-core drugs, raping

oh, yeah, and HO'wood - the people who turn the sum of their social programming tricks right in front of you and your family, and you're supposed to laugh - right along with everybody else
I conclude by saying HO'wood feels very, very sorry for women who want abortions, illegals who want to run drugs and murder and rob whitey in the u.s. [ who stole his country ], and Muslims who hate Jews

do you REALLY want to be that nice to these people............really?
WeAreAlreadyThere
Media observer

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to More Bias and Arrogance