NOV 25 top news story, NewsOrgFail

Cite your own examples of news slant, right and left. Contribute your own take on the news.

Unread postby WeAreAlreadyThere » Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:16 pm

ABC, CBS, NBC, PBS and CNN all lead off with the cop killing of a black man last year in Chicago

I don't give a D*mn about the facts here, folks,

a story like that should have never led the nightly news, but HRC loves it...and Obama probably ordered it...

the news is Terrorism, Illegal Aliens {sorry if you don't like the term H!}, Debt, and the next U.S. presidential election.

THAT, is what matters!

Bernie, WHEN was the last time you saw a story about a cop killing a white guy?

I can not remember, and my memory is EXCELLENT.

SHAME!!!!!!!!!..........and ill tidings!, for the folks @ ABC, CBS, NBC, PBS and CNN!!!!!!!

BLM will utterly take over @ next year's DNC....where is it, by the way, Chicago?

America will see Black Power fists in the streets, more looting and killing of blacks by blacks, tearing our country apart, and it will cause H! to lose the presidency.

DON"T get high on PCP, and run around and threaten cops with a knife in the middle of the night, homeboys...happy Thanksgiving, be glad you're in America, not China, Russia, Honduras, South Africa or the Middle East........and give us a break, we're trying to keep the country together, if it goes down, you'll be the first ones arrested, jailed, or perhaps hung by an angry white mob....think about it
WeAreAlreadyThere
Media observer

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to More Bias and Arrogance