Help me find the source of a telling quote

Cite your own examples of news slant, right and left. Contribute your own take on the news.

Unread postby AndyP » Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:44 am

On another discussion board, someone asked why gay marriage is being made into such a huge issue.

It reminded me of a quote I read some years ago but lost the source. I'm almost positive it was in a book. It was a very telling comment, and if anyone recognizes it and knows the source I (and all of us) will be in your debt.

It goes like this: A New York Times editor was speaking to a gay group, I forget which. He assured them that they have a friend in the Times because every story you see in the paper has been reviewed at some point or another by a gay man or woman.

Sure explains their agenda doesn't it?
AndyP
Media observer

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: Help me find the source of a telling quote

Unread postby AndyP » Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:28 pm

No one knows? How disappointing.
AndyP
Media observer

Re: Help me find the source of a telling quote

Unread postby charlie johnson » Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:53 am

I don't know of this item. But it is likely true that gays are involved in the media. Those jobs were like secretary jobs in the past.The men worked doing the work of men.The women had inside jobs. So as government expanded so did the inside jobs.The guys who hated hard dirty work moved in with the ladies.I doubt if you would find many gay lumberjacks.Gay ditch diggers? But now the females are moving outside.They work on oil drilling rigs offshore. Mainly because hydraulics had reduced the need for strong men.The gay females can do the jobs now.The best alternative is the unisex.This one can vote Democrat or Republican.Also work inside or out.
charlie johnson
Media analyst

Return to More Bias and Arrogance