Scott Pelley

Cite your own examples of news slant, right and left. Contribute your own take on the news.

Scott Pelley

Unread postby mikecandella » Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:33 pm

I cannot believe there has not been outrage on this forum about Scott Pelley's interview of John Boehner. The interview last week centered around the Speaker's efforts at ending sequestration. Twice Pelley emphatically painted the Speaker as the most powerful Republican in congress. And then he twice scolded the Speaker for not introducing legislation in the House to end sequestration. The intent was obvious that even a child could have noticed. He was admonishing the Speaker in front of the entire nation and he showed no respect whatsoever for the office. I would think being two heart beats away from the Presidency would come with an obvious charge of respect especially from a news reporter who is fully aware of how an interview such as this could impact millions of viewers. I have not seen any response to this slap in the face. Maybe I missed it. If I did I wish someone could forward me a link to it so I can put this to rest.
mikecandella

Scott Pelley

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to More Bias and Arrogance