Grand Mufti of Saudi Arabia: Destroy Christian Churches!

Cite your own examples of news slant, right and left. Contribute your own take on the news.

Unread postby richardschennberg » Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:00 pm

Another story not reported by the Lamestream Media: the Grand Mufti of Saudi Arabia has called for the destruction of all Christian Churches in the Region. http://www.meforum.org/3191/saudi-church-destruction Do the Arabists in the Department of State still think that betraying Israel is a good idea? :!:
richardschennberg

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: Grand Mufti of Saudi Arabia: Destroy Christian Churches

Unread postby albi87 » Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:15 am

Poor Christian people. it's a big problem for him. I hope that someone help them. What do you think... inn future will be problem for people from Europe for example? I'm afraid of it...
albi87

Re: Grand Mufti of Saudi Arabia: Destroy Christian Churches

Unread postby charlie johnson » Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:44 am

The communist were a great power in my lifetime. After world war 2 the communist controlled a large part of Europe.They told everyone that their government would be one without a God.Education would replace God. There is not much left of the USSR today but Russia. The Islamics want to destroy all the Christians.The NAZI wanted to destroy all the Jews. There was the Romans before these.But I think the greatest war is in the near future and the war will cause the death of many more Jews and Christians than anytime of the past.Let them begin because it will be the end of evil.
charlie johnson
Media analyst

Return to More Bias and Arrogance