Proof that no one watches CBS

Cite your own examples of news slant, right and left. Contribute your own take on the news.

Unread postby Hessienda » Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:43 pm

I can't believe what Bob Schieffer said at the end of his show regarding whether Mr. O is over exposing himself. I quote

"...my job is to show up and ask questions. The Presidents job is to hold himself accountable to the people who elected him...".

What?!? Are you kidding me?!?!

I thought the PRESS is supposed to hold the politicians accountable to the people!!!! Yes I'm shouting. Sorry. Didn't Bobby's history teacher tell him WHY we have freedom of the press in America??? There was a reason for putting it in the constitution!

No wonder we have to count on 20 year old kids to expose corruption. Hannity is right - Journalism is dead. Thank God for Fox News and the internet or the kids wouldn't have any forum to show the corruption to the public.

I was getting all wound up and excited when Bernie ripped Bob a new one on The Factor, because Bobby is just now noticing the nastiness that slipped by him during the Bush administration. I thought he was going to vocalize my outrage about Bob's lack of understanding his job. Bernie was absolutely right in his point but I guess he must have changed the channel before Bob's "final thoughts".

Tom Hessin
Charlotte, NC
Hessienda

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: Proof that no one watches CBS

Unread postby VectorSpaceMan » Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:40 am

It's all about the Corporate Paycheck! :romance-grouphug:

He's been on the Code Baiting System planet since before you were born!

The milquetoast, kid gloves, everything is relevant people who bring you 60 Minutes and Sunday Morning want your brain!

Too bad, too, because "The Guests" episode of The Outer Limits produced by CBS during the 60's showed that a passive, non interactive populace will die off. :character-beavisbutthead:

They want your BRAIN! :sad-roulette:

Republicans at the Gates
VectorSpaceMan
Media analyst

Return to More Bias and Arrogance