Olberman:Bottom of MSNBC Mop Water Bucket

Cite your own examples of news slant, right and left. Contribute your own take on the news.

Unread postby VectorSpaceMan » Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:01 pm

What a DISLOYAL TRAITOR Olberman is - just like his overpaid, flacid corporate bosses. Holy S***, Batman, I mean Bernie.

The little man who used to do sports reporting is now, what a freekin' joke, a "PRESIDENTAL AND CONGRESSIONAL SMEARMEISTER FOR THE LEFT", quite a jump for someone who used to call balls and stikes to delve into foreign policy, economics, social policy and Republican Administration editorializing.

What a deplorable, irate, vicious loser he is - and he is blaming America First, Always.

Keith, "BOY", if you hate this country so bad why don't you go editorialize for the Bejing Daily so you can be around your commy lovin' friends?

I'll stuff you in the trunk of a LowRider Chevy and drop it to the bottom of Lake Quetzelcoatl. That's where he belongs.

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH - REPUBLICANS AT THE GATES - THE GATES OF LIBERTY AND FREEDOM - yet, you and the likes of David 'PeaceNik Nuke Nut' and 'The Tea Party was set up by Fox and not real American Voters' Axelrod Crosby.

What a piehole he has - no wonder his Hate America Always bosses pay him to spill their swill for brains!

These, uh, "people "are the same ones responsible for socializing a majority of this generation of youngsters - you know the kind (tattoos, gay and lesbian friends, body piercing, poker, MTV award and Hip-Hopper Crib lovin', pro-abortion, anti-war, open border, we are the enemy, what terrible things our military and intelligence and did I mention Dick Cheney, Halliburton have done?, anti-american I want to be an American Millionaire Apprentice Survivor Dancing with Talent Idol).

None of them were at the Tea Party.

None of them will join the Military. :romance-grouphug:

They would like to roast Michael Savage, Laura, Michelle, Rush, Bill, Sean H., Greta and Mark Levin ALIVE on the Streets of San Francisco as a prelude to their Gay Pride Parade replete with fags wearing thongs around their dongs, pink feathers to titallate, and yes passing out condoms. What would a Gay Pride Parade be if they didn't pass 'em out for Sex on the Streets of Gay Francisco :obscene-sexualbutt: :banana-rainbow: :gay-imgay: :gay-gay: .

As long as Madam Speaker Nancy Pelosi keeps protecting their right to marry along with the ULTIMATE piece of S*** Mayor, GAVIN 'I LOVE QUEERS' NEWSOME.

HIM AND SEAN PENN AS THE FORMER, NOW DEAD BECAUSE OF TWINKIES, QUEER MAYOR HARVEY 'LET'S DO IT, WON'T YOU PLEASE MILK IT' MILK.

IF THEY EVER COME NEAR MY FIRING RANGE, WHERE WE'RE ALL GOP, NRA AND FLAG-WAVIN' AND GOD FEARIN', PLEASE, WE WILL ASK THEM 'WHICH ONE DO YOU NEED'?

BECAUSE WE'LL SURE AS HELL SHOOT THE OTHER ONE OFF.

SO KEITH, SLOP AROUND WITH THE SWINE ON THE FLOOR COVERED WITH USED CONDOMS FOR YOUR NEXT FREE MEAL, "BOY'.

I WOULD MAKE HIM PASS THE CONDOMS OUT TO ALL HIS ILK IN FRONT OF CARRIE PREJEAN AND SARAH PALIN. :character-grover:

HAVE A NICE ' USED CONDOM LICKIN' DAY, YOU DIRTY, ROTTEN DOG AND DISLOYAL AMERICAN.

WE KILLED SADDAM HUSSEIN, IF IT WERE UP TO AND YOUR RADICAL, ELITE DEMOCRAT , QUEER LOVIN', BABY KILLIN', GUN HATIN' LOONEY LEFT PEACENIK NUKE NUT LOSERS HE WOULD STILL BE ALLOWING UDAY AND QUSAY TO RAPE AND KILL YOUNG WOMEN IN IRAQ. YEAH, YOU'RE A REAL MAN. :scared-ghostface:

WE, FOX, THE GOP, AND THE GHOST OF GEORGE W. BUSH ARE PLANNING OUR NEXT WITCH HUNT AND YOUR RIGHT UP THERE, BECAUSE YOU KNOW WHAT, WHAT YOU SAY DESTROYS WHAT WE TRY TO ACCOMPLISH, NAMELY RESPECT FOR LIFE, MARRIAGE AND SECURITY.

I WOULD PAY TO WATCH YOU LYNCHED, I'LL GO ALL THE WAY UP TO 1,000 NUEVO PESOS.
VectorSpaceMan
Media analyst

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to More Bias and Arrogance