Democrat Party: Gun Hatin', Queer Lovin' Baby Killers

Cite your own examples of news slant, right and left. Contribute your own take on the news.

Unread postby VectorSpaceMan » Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:24 pm

First, let's begin by refuting the language of 'hate' - i.e., is Queer an OK term, huh Bernie (Mr. Sinatra!)?
Well, with Hollywood's "Queer Eye for the Straight Guy" and S.F.'s motorcycle club "Dikes on Bikes" TM, that is correct, a Registered U.S. Trademark, one can not say using these terms to include both gays and lesbians is out of line, or indecent, because they use the exact language to identify themselves.

I am outraged by our new Attorney General who - along with former Black Panther turned Congressman Bobby Rush - wants to bring back the Democrat Party AWB(Assault Weapons Ban). Witness the now debunked false reporting (Dan Rather would have been proud) circulated by the Democrat Press about the percentage of the cartels' weapons eminating from the U.S. as an excuse for such a ban.

I am outraged to see our new President warmly welcome Queer Families during the annual Easter Egg Hunt on our White House Lawn. With his radical policies their will be fewer parents and fewer children.

I am outraged that our President has funds for overseas abortions and will likely prosecute U.S. physicians and other health care providers for invoking their 'conscience' to not inform their patients of their 'choices'.

DEMOCRAT PARTY: You ARE Gun Hatin', Queer Lovin' Baby Killin' Democrats.

Guns protect your freedom, queers do not make children, and babies have the right to life*.

*Mr. Obama, Tear Down This Wall!

*You say we have to educate ALL of our children through college 'because we don't know where the next Einstein or Edison will come from'. Could it be, sir, that the policy of the Democrat Party, 'Choice', has already had the effect of killing how many new scientists, doctors, truck drivers, priests, politicians?

I'll bet you're glad the snipers killed the pirates and saved the Captain and I'll bet your glad your mother had a husband, and that they had you, aren't you, sir?

Your shoulder could not be colder towards us in the GOP - we believe in America, too, but not without some moral bearings, we believe in freedom, but know it comes at a price, and we believe in families and the rule of law.
VectorSpaceMan
Media analyst

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: Democrat Party: Gun Hatin', Queer Lovin' Baby Killers

Unread postby MrSinatra » Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:04 am

language is flexible, context is everything.

but i agree, the hypocrisy of the left is shocking.
SYF Rocks!
www.LION-Radio.org

steve1633 wrote:if you havent realized yet that pp posts offer little in the way of intelligent discourse then youre dumber than i suspected, if its just easier to argue with someone like her then ya go ahead keep it up.
MrSinatra
Mod Team

Return to More Bias and Arrogance