Rosie O'Donnell on Geraldo by ERDUNN

Cite your own examples of news slant, right and left. Contribute your own take on the news.

Unread postby ERDUNN » Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:35 am

WHEN “ILLEGAL” IS VERY MUCH NOT ILLEGAL

During an interview on Fox’s Geraldo at Large, Rosie O’Donnell matter-of-factly commented that Operation Iraqi Freedom was an “illegal” war.
Once and for all, I feel the need to call these liberals on their biased semantics.
How is enforcing the 1991 Gulf War treaty and 17 United Nations resolutions something that is considered to be illegal?
What kind of world do people like O’Donnell live in that the murderous, treaty-breaker regime gets a free pass and the enforcer, in this case her own country that liberated millions, is accused of wrongdoing by having the “illegal” tag branded to them? Personally, I find O’Donnell’s rhetoric highly offensive, not only as an American, but as a human being.
Now that I’ve framed this debate in the right light, does anyone else want to hop on O’Donnell’s rhetorically flawed, anti-American bandwagon?
ERDUNN
Media analyst

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: Rosie O'Donnell on Geraldo by ERDUNN

Unread postby Jeffreydan » Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:43 am

ERDUNN wrote:WHEN “ILLEGAL” IS VERY MUCH NOT ILLEGAL

During an interview on Fox’s Geraldo at Large, Rosie O’Donnell matter-of-factly commented that Operation Iraqi Freedom was an “illegal” war.
Once and for all, I feel the need to call these liberals on their biased semantics.
How is enforcing the 1991 Gulf War treaty and 17 United Nations resolutions something that is considered to be illegal?
What kind of world do people like O’Donnell live in that the murderous, treaty-breaker regime gets a free pass and the enforcer, in this case her own country that liberated millions, is accused of wrongdoing by having the “illegal” tag branded to them? Personally, I find O’Donnell’s rhetoric highly offensive, not only as an American, but as a human being.
Now that I’ve framed this debate in the right light, does anyone else want to hop on O’Donnell’s rhetorically flawed, anti-American bandwagon?

ROD is a joke. This is the crackpot who said fundamentalist Christians are more dangerous than Muslim extremists, that 9/11 was an inside job, and then backed up that assertion by saying that the towers couldn't have collapsed the way they did because the steel that comprised them couldn't have been weakened or melted by the extreme heat. :lol:

She was already enough of a joke when it came to light that the people who provided security for her family were armed. Quite an ironic twist since she was (and is) a vocal opponent of gun rights.

Sad thing is, there is very little she ISN'T vocal about.
"I hate it when my foot falls asleep during the day, because then it's going to be up all night."
Jeffreydan
Media GOD!

Return to More Bias and Arrogance